Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake ID @ SF

Some friends of mine are goin' on Saturday and want me to come, but I don't have an ID so I'm going to borrow a friends. Sorta looks like me but not too great. So, how strict is SF? My friends have only been there once. If I get all decked out and shit should I be ok? Thanx

------------------

"just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone."

"come down on the street and dance with me."

capthelmet@aol.com

MILLER!!! We'll go early so their wont be a problem. Borrow an NY id if you can.

Los Jankees!!!!

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"If you are afraid to trust, you will lose."

AOL IM--->DonVito486

before i turned 21 i had this old expired ny id (it expired like 4 years earlier) that got me in. the pic looked NOTHING like me. They didnt care. As i said it was expired for a good 4 years at least - it was one of the old bluish green ny lisences. i was scared to use it but they didnt even look at it. my friend didnt even have an id. the guy we were with just gave the bouncer 30 bucks to let her in.

i dont think you should have a problem as long as you look like your at least old enough to hit puberty (no braces or anything lol)

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

haha. im like the whitest of white girls. i have blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin...and one week when i went to sf last summer, i forgot my id. so i asked a girl on the line to borrow hers...a black girl. and i got in! after i used it i just passed it back to her and she went in too. did they just want me in the club that much?

Archived