Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winter music conference

tankchs1

rumor has the dates as the March 23-27th. as far as location that is still up in the air. industry friends have told me, many delegates were complaining, about this year’s event. . i.e. delegate badges were rendered useless at clubs, club cover charges boarded on the absurd, etc. Las Vegas is a yearly rumor.. hopefully the powers that be; will see that the conference stays in Miami Beach. when you consider the main offices for wmc; are in florida. having the conference move, out of state would be quite an embarrassment.

Originally posted by james954

having spoke to several people involved w/ the conference every year.... vegas is not even on the tables. it's not even economically feasable.

vegas won't happen , but it makes for a good rumor. LOL definitely some issues to iron out. lots of complaints this year.. :(

Guest saleen351

i've never been, is a week too long or too short.... and why won't jr. come. and who else refuses to come...? always wanted to know...

Vegas wont happen, I thought htis year went pretty smoothly, its was opnly a handful of places that did'nt honor my badge ( spin, space and Crobar) but it was only for certain parties , Okie, DT ( but i was on his list anyway) and PVD,

I recently saw a flyer for Ultra 2003 i coulndt believe i saw the fleyer already but i guess its never to sooon to prepare... lets go!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

i've never been, is a week too long or too short.... and why won't jr. come. and who else refuses to come...? always wanted to know...

its a crazy fucking bunch of days i was a zombie after the first night, its really crazy, next yr ill be prepared....

junior is a premadonna and I hear he asks for too much money when he spins......picotto wasnt here this year because he was on tour I believe...Mario Piu was though I believe,.....i dont think any other djs refuse to come

There's problems every year at conference...this year had it's moments though for me. From standing stage left from Carl Cox, to getting some out of town tourists arrested for bothering me, it was fun.