Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Manolo & Rick Naples - Sunday Morning @ Tantra - 3AM

djricknaples

That's right....it's taken a few years but finally DJ Manolo and Myself will be spinning a 7 hour tag team set this Sunday Morning at SUNRISE AFTER HOURS @ TANTRA.

Also, check out the NEW OPENING TIME OF 3AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get there early kids because this is going to be an event alot of people including myself have waited a long time for.

So, in the Main Room it's Naples/Manolo for 7 hours spinning hi energy trance and tribal beats. DJ Spinelli will be in the lounge spinning deep house and vocals. Manny and I will be recording the entire set and have CD's available soon.

18+ welcome, no dress code, DOORS AT 3AM!!!!!, Cover is $20

For more information email rick@djricknaples.com or check out my website....www.djricknaples.com

Everyone I have talked to has been talking about that party on sunday AM....I have also heard some rumors the crowd may be transforming pretty soon due to the rescent PiroTechnics Display over at RISE.....could make for some VERY VERY interesting nights....mornings i should say...but hey....fuck it....its a place to party...ill sure as fuck be there!

~Pheoxix

Only reason I mentioned this....about 9 days ago RISE was victim to a fire...actually in the place downstairs, but their sound system was dealt a serious blow, and i guess there was some substantial water damage...maybe the rise crowd wont make the trip....but a few members i know from rise have been talking about it....should be fun to see what happens....anyone here a fan of ROXY fridays?

~Pheonix

Originally posted by djricknaples

Hope everyone is ready for the Sunday Morning.....NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Boston clubs close at 2am then head straight to Tantra for 3 AM Opening of SUnrise After Hours with Myself and DJ Manolo for 7 HOURS.

SEE YA THERE.

What time is it closing?

Originally posted by whadupg

Law-town=Lawrence & honey - I ain't lookin for a daddy:tongue:

In that case, you must be a big fan of teamj5's favorite DJ, Louie Devito. What are your thoughts on Ray Munns? In my opinion he's going to be the next big up-and-comer. And as j5 will tell you, I am a trend-setter.

So what's your deal? Tell us about your Lawrence-living self.

Wow - I really am a newbie just lookin for info on a new party scene, but I'll give it a shot - if nothing else I'll get a little educated ...... I'm thinking you speak of the Grand Hall and the scene there is really only about ok, but I've seen some improvement in the last couple of weeks - as for my other targets..... Charlie Peppers in Manchester is always a good time on a Tuesday night although, the dj they have spinning has way more than sucked the last couple of weeks (right around closing time for the most part). Club Fuel in Lowell has slowed waaay down since the Summer kicked in so I won't be making my way back till UMass is back in session - other than that, I'm Roxy girl and DJ Adilson is my Saturday night boy.

I'm Roxy girl and DJ Adilson is my Saturday night boy.

I think I'm in love :love:

We definitely have a lot in common already! While I don't get out to Lawrence nearly as much as I should (it's tough when you have such great music in Boston, like DJ Adilston), I do love to hit up the Roxy. We were all there last Friday, it's kind of a weekly thing for some of us, but yeah, we definitely perfer Saturdays. The music is much better on that night.

So, what are some of your favorite CDs? Right now I can't get NYC Underground 3 our of my player. I used to listen to it all the time, but lost it for a few months, so now that it's re-found I just play it constantly. "Everybody come dive in the pool with me tonight" -- gotta love it! :D

Have you ever listened to Tony Draper or Danny Tsettos (sp?) I think you'd like them as much as I do!

Trust me - you're more in love with one of my boy's that burns my cd's ;) - I don't pay much attn to what he puts on them, but - they keep my ass movin and that keeps a smile on my face. I'll have to find out the down and dirty and let you know what he's been feeding me.....

Trust me - you're more in love with one of my boy's that burns my cd's ;) - I don't pay much attn to what he puts on them, but - they keep my ass movin and that keeps a smile on my face. I'll have to find out the down and dirty and let you know what he's been feeding me.....

Yeah, keep me posted, I'd love to hear some fresh new music. Anything that keeps that ass moving is ok in my book ;)

so, do you go to the roxy a lot? I try to go every weekend, but it doesn't always work out like that (priorities, ya know?) Where else do you go out? Ever hit the palace in Saugus? I always like the crowd at that place. Every venture down to NYC? Exit is like H E A V E N!!!!!!!!!!