Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Manolo & Rick Naples - Sunday Morning @ Tantra - 3AM

djricknaples

Originally posted by whadupg

Charlie Peppers in Manchester is always a good time on a Tuesday night although, the dj they have spinning has way more than sucked the last couple of weeks (right around closing time for the most part .....

- other than that, I'm Roxy girl and DJ Adilson is my Saturday night boy.

:laugh: ha a guy i used to date used to go there almost every tuesday! him and a bunch of his North Shore friends.

I have NEVER been to NY - it's a pretty a sad story because I'm a traveler - first time I heard DaRude was on July 2nd, 2000 at a club in London- that's when I fell in love with techno - the rest is history..... But back home.... I usually hit the palace on Friday nights and it's always a good time, but we haven't been to Saugus in months. too much of a pain in the ass to get to from where I am and I like to stay somewhat local on Fridays. Saturday night is for traveling... This week the Roxy & Tantra....

Nice, I still remember the first time I heard Darude too... it changed my life for sure. Best song EVER!!!

What club were you at in London? I lived over there for a couple of months, but I didn't really hit too many clubs. I was a poor college kid and paying the 20 pound covers was near-impossible.

Yeah, I hear you about Saugus, it's too far of a drive for me too. But it's always tempting because the Palace is so phat on Fridays. I can't think of any club I'd rather be at that night.

Sounds like you've got a Saturday night of only quality music planned. that's so phat.

It was a little club in Soho you had to go downstairs to get to - I think the name of it was something like the jungle room (but that's probablly very wrong). Tell you what though- we found the best club up in Nottingham called the bomb. It is by far the best club I've ever been to - hands down and drinks raised.

It was a little club in Soho you had to go downstairs to get to - I think the name of it was something like the jungle room (but that's probablly very wrong). Tell you what though- we found the best club up in Nottingham called the bomb. It is by far the best club I've ever been to - hands down and drinks raised.

Nice, gotta love Soho. I never made it out to Nottingham though, we didn't have cars or anything and were too busy doing God knows what in London.

Can't wait for this weekend to start... got Louie waiting for me in the car!!! :D

Yeah, I guess I wouldn't go out of my way for Charlie Peppers if I wasn't local - but 1$ drinks - lots of guys - not so many girls - not so bad music and really good afterparties does not suck on a Tuesday night.

That would suck for me :tongue:

Do you have a hard time finding places with tons of guys? Seems like everywhere you go it's always a sausage fest... except in Allston of course. Ah, BU Girls.

Man, I can't wait to get my bump and grind on with some hot-ass honeyz this weekend! Emphasis on the grind! ;)

Definetly not an underabundance of guys in clubs by any means, (except of course, in Allston/Brighton) - there's just an overabundance in Manch. on Tuesdays...

Oh yeah.... best of luck finding those hot-ass honeyz up in Maine this weekend....

Definetly not an underabundance of guys in clubs by any means, (except of course, in Allston/Brighton) - there's just an overabundance in Manch. on Tuesdays...

Oh yeah.... best of luck finding those hot-ass honeyz up in Maine this weekend....

Haha, Maine might not be the best place to look. I'm going to be chillin' in Gloucester tonight with a buddy before we go up though, and we always seem to find ourselves a good time and some fly honeyzzzzzz