Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey everyone, I am back! Unfortunetly...

prplhz

Really, really busy here at work right now. But will write later about everything. Just put it this way the trip was amazing, Ibiza I am moving there next summer and they fucked everything up on the way home. But I am here now, and wishing I was there. Not too tired, but was a couple of days ago, went the last three days without any sleep, and the bombs are what I expected....:eek:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey hey, welcome back Jess!! :party:

Hope you had a great time, although I'm sure you did. We definitely need to hear some stories, I'm sure you've got a million of them!

Antics... what antics?? :confused:;)

You're such a tool

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

welcome back chickie! i thought i'd pop over here from the DC board and say hello to you Boston kids. so... HELLO!! :D

Can't wait to hear all about your trip Jess!

hey gina! what's up?? how goes it down yonder? keeping the crackheads under control down there?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well you know I'm trying.. but there are so many of 'em down here *lol*

how are you doing? going to cali again i see? when you coming to dc again??

DC? i don't know when... i wish I were coming this weekend , cause you know who is spinning... you going? probably won't be down there till November but ya never know where A1 might show up :D :D

Originally posted by a1wave

DC? i don't know when... i wish I were coming this weekend , cause you know who is spinning... you going? probably won't be down there till November but ya never know where A1 might show up :D :D

You know who? *lol* you are so funny. I don't know if I'm gonna make it out to see him. Been spending a lot of money lately! We'll see, I'll probably get convinced to go!