Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL preseason

did anyone watch the Hall of Fame game last night? if y'all didnt' know Madden is now in the booth for ABC for MNF! i think this a greate move for both parties. (who doesn't love madden! :D )

good game until Giants capitalized on some mistakes at the end to lock up the win. (against the first year Houton Texans) was a lil nostaglic watching such players as -- Jabbar Gaffney, Jesse palmer and Fred Weary takek the field (prize for the person who can guess what they all have in common!) ;)

my bf felt threatened last night and said that he's cutting off sex until football season is over.. such a hard decision -- football or sex! :confused:

Yeah, I caught the game last night... it's nice to have monday night football back!!

I thought Madden and Al Michaels made a really good team. Michaels is a great play-by-play guy and Madden is the best color in the biz. My favorite though is when Madden just starts rambling and doesn't make any sense. He'll just go off on this tangent that no one will ever even hope to understand, using words like "Gosh and Heck" all along. I've heard him say that he'll be broadcasting games until the day he dies... can you imagine how senile he's going to be in 15 years?!?! I can't wait!! :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

did anyone watch the Hall of Fame game last night? if y'all didnt' know Madden is now in the booth for ABC for MNF! i think this a greate move for both parties. (who doesn't love madden! :D )

good game until Giants capitalized on some mistakes at the end to lock up the win. (against the first year Houton Texans) was a lil nostaglic watching such players as -- Jabbar Gaffney, Jesse palmer and Fred Weary takek the field (prize for the person who can guess what they all have in common!) ;)

my bf felt threatened last night and said that he's cutting off sex until football season is over.. such a hard decision -- football or sex! :confused:

definitely, football ;) and that is something coming from me, lol--must be my "new leaf", lol...and do i win the prize? ;) cause you know i know them all--i did not know palmer was playing with weary, lol....

man, i can't wait for COLLEGE football!!!