Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darrell G. Is A Free Man Again...

HAZE

Well Roya and everyone else, they say relationships are built on trust and without trust, you cannot have a meaningful relationship.

She doesn't trust me, never did.

She always said she did, but she was the EXTREMLY JEALOUS type.

She would say she trusted me, then she would grab my cell phone and start going through my call history, like WTF?

My best friend called me the other night and she SWORE it was some girl.

I NEVER cheated on ANY of my girl friends, she has no reason not to trust me.

And she did some things the past week to make me not trust her anymore.

I trusted her the whole time 100% unitl then.

This is the main reason, there are several.

One other which really pissed me off was that she always talked about how rich her last BF was.

How he had 2 Mercedes and a Ferrari.

I'm a broke fuck and she's the type of girl that wants everything handed to her.

Believe me, if I had it, I would.

But I don't, not right now.

If we went out to a club one night and I was short on cash and made her buy a drink for herself, she would say it doesn't bother her and I know it really did.

So, long story short:

I need a girl to ride, ride ride....

Thanks for the support guys.

Darrell, is this you? That was dating Juliesa (spelling). And if so, holy shit. I definitely thought you two had the trust issue down pact. If this isn't the Darrell I'm thinking of, sorry. In any case, we've all been in relationships where one person doesn't trust the other. That's not okay. As human beings, we all wonder, we think a lot, we let out imaginations get the best of us, and damn if we dont' begin to dwell on our imaginary thoughts, and force ourselves to believe they are true, or will come true. This only leads to one thing, failure in a relationship. The key is communication. I'm not saying communication is the answer, but I'm saying, when we do fear, or worry or are insecure about our significant other, a simple "honey I've been thinking of this, or thinking in a certain way about you that makes me uncomfortable" will allow for the doors to open where both sides can exchange their feelings and be able to sort out any false beliefs. It may also allow for you to find the real person within them and determine if they just may not be suitable for you. It sucks that there is so much politics in a relationship. And about her wanting you to be the rich man in her life, if she can't do it for herself, she better not be asking for it. Just my two cents.

Roya

Roya, this is Darrell, Gershon, Billy and Mario's friend.

You met my girlfriend when we first started dating a while back.

Thanks for the advice.

We got into arguments and talked about the whole trust thing MANY times.

I just decided that things weren't getting any better and a few things happened this weekend that really hurt me.

Anyway, I'll be OK.

Tell Gershon I said WASSSUP!!!

Originally posted by sexxyme

Awww:isok: You seem upset.... :tongue:

Well, to tell you the truth, I always knew this wouldn't last too long.

After being with someone for 7 months, I feel a little upset, but it's nothing I can't get over.

I'll take a real hug from you. ;):isok:

Originally posted by darrellg

Well, to tell you the truth, I always knew this wouldn't last too long.

After being with someone for 7 months, I feel a little upset, but it's nothing I can't get over.

I'll take a real hug from you. ;):isok:

Hey, you never know..maybe you'll still end up together in the end...

and the hug part..you got it dude..!!:aright: You have until sat 1pm to pick it up..:D

Originally posted by sexxyme

Hey, you never know..maybe you'll still end up together in the end...

No WAY, IT IS OVER!!!

When I say it's over, it's OVER!!!!

I know I can NEVER be happy with her.

and the hug part..you got it dude..!!:aright: You have until sat 1pm to pick it up..:D

Where u gonna be on Friday?