Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Announcement As Promised

Originally posted by thesandman

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Surf Club delivers beyond what anyone would think is possible...

This will be the best day/night of the year, what a way to finish.

Who cares what the order is, who cares what time anyone goes on... Ill be there to support all of them and to go Ape Shit...

Sandman,

I am glad this one makes u happy. I figured I needed to do something spectacular to end this summer after Hex Hector, JP and Robbie Rivera. Watch for my parties this winter there will be some surprises.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Watch for my parties this winter there will be some surprises.

More surprises? Brooke Burke doing "Wild On" Surf Club? :laugh: Paul Oakenfold jumping out of a cake at Deko? :laugh: Jonathan Peters in a dunking booth outside Tempts? :laugh: Paul Van Dyk closing out the summer at my house? :laugh: Danny Tenaglia vs. Junior Vasquez in a steel cage match? :laugh: Tony Soprano spinning njguido.com night at Joeys? :laugh:

Looking forward to it Serge, Robbie Rivera was a pleasant surprise!

Originally posted by laurie619

is that the order they are going on. . .:confused: I think it should go. . .

Kirk Lopez<--havent really heard that much this year :rolleyes:

Richie Santana<--- Havent heard him in maaaad long :tongue:

SAVE THE BEST TWO FOR LAST. . . :laugh:

Denny Tsettos

Richie Rydell (Merge) <--MY FAV :D

Now that was a pleasant change. Its fun to be nice.... of course I wouldnt know so tell me if I'm right!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

NO MANNY THE GREEK? WTF, Sergio FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! MANNY IS BETTER OR EQUAL TO ALL THOSE GUYS... THE CROWD LOVES HIM, THE BARTENDERS CERTAINLY LOVE HIM AND THE SURF WOULD LOVE HIM..... NUFF SAID...... YOU GOT 4 WEEKS TO BOOK HIM...

SEE YOU LATE AUGUST Sergio, BETTER HAVE SOME GOD DAMM COMPS FOR THE SALEEN

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

NO MANNY THE GREEK? WTF, Sergio FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! MANNY IS BETTER OR EQUAL TO ALL THOSE GUYS... THE CROWD LOVES HIM, THE BARTENDERS CERTAINLY LOVE HIM AND THE SURF WOULD LOVE HIM..... NUFF SAID...... YOU GOT 4 WEEKS TO BOOK HIM...

Manny will be there Labor Day weekend im pretty sure.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Sandman,

I am glad this one makes u happy. I figured I needed to do something spectacular to end this summer after Hex Hector, JP and Robbie Rivera. Watch for my parties this winter there will be some surprises.

I have never met you but will have Brian1500000 intro us since we have a mutual friend....... I have spoken the world about your Surf/Sun for 3 years now since being on this board. I only write how good the party is for the simple reason that I have more fun at Surf than any other place.......

Great booking, the last party will be insane...

Chris

Originally posted by laurie619

:bounce::clap2: About time serg. . I thought I was going to explode :clap2::bounce:

waahoooo...I have to take yet another day off...;)

WHAAHOOOO......Why in the world would you want to go there on that day???? Isn't it you, the "music critic" who thinks Denny sucks? So why would you want to go while he is spinning, even with that lineup?.......woldn't it be hilarious if they didn't let you in??????? :laugh:

Originally posted by trikki

WHAAHOOOO......Why in the world would you want to go there on that day???? Isn't it you, the "music critic" who thinks Denny sucks? So why would you want to go while he is spinning, even with that lineup?.......woldn't it be hilarious if they didn't let you in??????? :laugh:

HAHAHHAHAHHA:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

She'll be hanging with me and my crew if you wanna come over and say hi. If you noticed she actually had something nice to say about Denny on this thread so who is the one starting shit now??

Why dont u come over and have a shot with us. I'll shoot a load right down ur throat.....:blown:

Back to the matter at hand. Me and the crew will def. be there. Good Job Serge. Taking it to another level once again as always.

I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO!!!!! COUNT ME IN BIG TIME...JOEGIO~ THERE YA GO...DENNY AS PROMISED! RICHIE, DENNY AND KIRK IN ONE NIGHT...WOOOOAAAAAAAAA...THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE SICKKKKKKKK PARTY. RICHIE AND DENNY AND KIRK CAN RIP SHIT UP LIKE ITS NOTHIN'...I HAVENT HEARD RICHIE SANTANA ENOUGH TO PASS ANY OPINION, SO I AM LOOKNIG FORWARD TO HEARING WHAT HE LAYS DOWN:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO!!!!! COUNT ME IN BIG TIME...JOEGIO~ THERE YA GO...DENNY AS PROMISED! RICHIE, DENNY AND KIRK IN ONE NIGHT...WOOOOAAAAAAAAA...THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE SICKKKKKKKK PARTY. RICHIE AND DENNY AND KIRK CAN RIP SHIT UP LIKE ITS NOTHIN'...I HAVENT HEARD RICHIE SANTANA ENOUGH TO PASS ANY OPINION, SO I AM LOOKNIG FORWARD TO HEARING WHAT HE LAYS DOWN:D

Richie Santana is a SICK BASTARD!!!!!!

He played one of his best sets on friday at XS.

Great DJ, Im sure youll like him.

Originally posted by saleen351

for u anything buddy. i got a comp waiting for u for rivera. also manny will be there on labor day.

Originally posted by kostaP

She'll be hanging with me and my crew if you wanna come over and say hi. If you noticed she actually had something nice to say about Denny on this thread so who is the one starting shit now??

Why dont u come over and have a shot with us. I'll shoot a load right down ur throat.....:blown:

Back to the matter at hand. Me and the crew will def. be there. Good Job Serge. Taking it to another level once again as always.

You are a so called club manager? You really need to get a life, sweetheart.

Originally posted by kostaP

there yo go she didn't even have a come back

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEOTEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEOTEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

You are a so called club manager? You really need to get a life, sweetheart.

Who needs to get the life buttercup, you are the one digging up posts from last year, so when you finally decide to grow up you can go suck a dick.:blown:

and FYI I no longer manage any clubs. I now manage various singers and DJ's.