Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Low rise jeans for guys

Originally posted by notallthere

I dont want to sound like a fag but i think it could be a cool thing

How does that have anything to do with being a fag? I have a pair... oh my god should I have the Dr. check me for gay?

I am insecure but this doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't want where clothes that are to feminine.

let me help you...

I am insecure but this doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't want to wear clothes that are too feminine.

I am insecure but this doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't want where clothes that are to feminine.

How is lowrise feminine? Just b/c ur jeans fit lower on ur waist or more on your hips doesn;t mean its feminine... it would be different if it was a piece of clothing specifically made for a womans body..ie.. hulter tops, bikini tops, etc... Guys sag anyways don;t they? so if they have pants that fit low already maybe they don;t have to buy pants a size or 2 big right? I don;t see how lowrise=feminine...

What's with all this "looking gay" bs!!! Unless you are wearing a big ass rainbow or something that blatantly states you're a homosexual, how would the way you dress indicate your sexuality? Wear whatever the hell you want to wear and don't worry what other people think; if they don't like what they see, they shouldn't be looking. If you are unsure if your hot new threads are indeed fashionable or not, try lookin into some sites...but remember, the baggy look is out and clothes that actually FIT your body are todays style....so go ahead and rock your low riders, Diesel makes some cute ones :)

Originally posted by klohe

What's with all this "looking gay" bs!!! Unless you are wearing a big ass rainbow or something that blatantly states you're a homosexual, how would the way you dress indicate your sexuality? Wear whatever the hell you want to wear and don't worry what other people think; if they don't like what they see, they shouldn't be looking. If you are unsure if your hot new threads are indeed fashionable or not, try lookin into some sites...but remember, the baggy look is out and clothes that actually FIT your body are todays style....so go ahead and rock your low riders, Diesel makes some cute ones :)

i want to start a coalition to take back our rainbows... ever since that became the symbol/mascot for homosexuality... i cant have rainbow stickers, or or rainbow shirts with patches of dolphins on them... (hey was rainbow brite a dyke???) LETS TAKE BACK OUR RAINBOWS!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i want to start a coalition to take back our rainbows... ever since that became the symbol/mascot for homosexuality... i cant have rainbow stickers, or or rainbow shirts with patches of dolphins on them... (hey was rainbow brite a dyke???) LETS TAKE BACK OUR RAINBOWS!!!

<------had rainbow brite sheets when he was young

LOL