Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its that time of year again...... I"M BACK!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

AS SOON AS I CUT IT OUT OF THE MIX THERE WILL BE AN OLE FASHION SALEAK-A-THON.....

BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS............

YOU'VE HEARD THE HYPE, NOW HEAR THE BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY TO TURN THE LIGHTS DOWN...................

accepting all trades......

WHAT YA GOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT????????

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY SALEAK INDUSTRIES. THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PLUMBING PROBLEMS.. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

if your talkin about mike macaluso- turn the lights down.........not that hard to get so u can wipe the precum off ur cock

HEY ASSHOLE, IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS..... JUST LETTING THOSE NON MP3WHORES SUCH AS MYSELF THAT I HAVE IT AND I WILL SEND IT OUT. SO YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL........ WHO CARES! MUSIC IS TO BE SHARED. AND THATS WHAT I DO.......:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY ASSHOLE, IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS..... JUST LETTING THOSE NON MP3WHORES SUCH AS MYSELF THAT I HAVE IT AND I WILL SEND IT OUT. SO YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL........ WHO CARES! MUSIC IS TO BE SHARED. AND THATS WHAT I DO.......:blown:

i know it wasnt supposed to be taken seriously but im sure u thought "ill be the shit" for finally getting it out, askin what u want to trade :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

i know it wasnt supposed to be taken seriously but im sure u thought "ill be the shit" for finally getting it out, askin what u want to trade :laugh: :laugh:

you are not the sharpest tool in the shed... Everyone i trade tracks with knows I don't require any tracks in return. I give them out to anyone..... So my trade remark is being sarcastic... Its a little hard for you to understand, but some day little grasshopper you'll get it....:blown:

MUSIC IS TO BE SHARED. AND THATS WHAT I DO.......:blown:

For real, why be a dick and not share music with people? Saleen is right when he says "music is to be shared." I'm all for supporting the artists too, but I still believe that it should be shared. Alot of the fan base of artists comes from the Online community through sharing. For those of us who CAN'T get the new JP song before it's available leaked or on some cd because we don't have all those "connections :blown:", Soulseek and e-mail's are the way to get them, and it'll be a long, long time before that's changed...

Those are just my opinions though...not saying I'm 100% correct. Just what I feel is right and wrong.

Originally posted by tommyconigz

For real, why be a dick and not share music with people? Saleen is right when he says "music is to be shared." I'm all for supporting the artists too, but I still believe that it should be shared. Alot of the fan base of artists comes from the Online community through sharing. For those of us who CAN'T get the new JP song before it's available leaked or on some cd because we don't have all those "connections :blown:", Soulseek and e-mail's are the way to get them, and it'll be a long, long time before that's changed...

Those are just my opinions though...not saying I'm 100% correct. Just what I feel is right and wrong.

:laugh: :laugh: .............STFU your one of the dorks private messaging me for tracks. if ur all for the artists then go out and buy some records. as for sharing there is numerous people on here that i give tracks out to.

:laugh: :laugh: .............STFU your one of the dorks private messaging me for tracks. if ur all for the artists then go out and buy some records. as for sharing there is numerous people on here that i give tracks out to.

Jus responding by saying that I do go out and buy records and shit...and that I really don't download much. And when I PM'd you, it was because you said you would send it out and if anyone wanted to PM you...and I couldn't find the track out there to get for myself, so I figured that you could send it to me. I never said you didn't send to anyone, so don't get all defensive, I was just making a statement before. ;)

FOR THE RECORD SALEEN HAS NEVER SENT ME A TRACK I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE AND HAS ASKED ME TO SEND HIM NUMEROUS ONES IN THE PAST, INCLUDING DIRTY CASH WHICH HE ASKED FOR LAST NIGHT

HE ALSO TOLD ME HE DOESNT LISTEN TO TRACK, ONLY LIVE SETS......MUST BE PART OF HIS NEWFOUND LOVE OF TECHNO:rolleyes:

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

FOR THE RECORD SALEEN HAS NEVER SENT ME A TRACK I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE AND HAS ASKED ME TO SEND HIM NUMEROUS ONES IN THE PAST, INCLUDING DIRTY CASH WHICH HE ASKED FOR LAST NIGHT

HE ALSO TOLD ME HE DOESNT LISTEN TO TRACK, ONLY LIVE SETS......MUST BE PART OF HIS NEWFOUND LOVE OF TECHNO:rolleyes:

BG

yea right, i sent you tons of unreleased tracks on AG cp group. and you know it.............. Also lights down happens to be on a mix i got last night. Big how ya doing for the man who sent that mix to me, sick mix......... Also dirty cash was done by a friend of mine and I wanted to hear it....

and for the rest of you rookies, you should know i can't email tracks, only aim or soul seek or blubster.....

i'm gonna cut it out today, when i'm done playin halo:D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

FOR THE RECORD SALEEN ASKED ME TO SEND HIM DIRTY CASH WHICH HE ASKED FOR LAST NIGHT

For the record, I am the one that gave BG the clean version of Dirty Cash that Saleen is asking BG for. BG never returned any songs to my email which he said he would. ;)

:D :D

Guest saleen351

Just so you guys know, i've never heard the track before, i was told it was in this mix, so i fastforward they entire mix until i found a track that said, turn the lights down, down down down, as described on vip guestlist... so hopefully its the real one and good mix... also you can't tell in the mix where it starts and where it ends....so i just cut a chunk out of the mix and i'll let someone whos heard the track cut it up right.....

its all done

hit me on aim

nrc0116

yea right, i sent you tons of unreleased tracks on AG cp group. and you know it.............. Also lights down happens to be on a mix i got last night. Big how ya doing for the man who sent that mix to me, sick mix......... Also dirty cash was done by a friend of mine and I wanted to hear it....

and for the rest of you rookies, you should know i can't email tracks, only aim or soul seek or blubster.....

i'm gonna cut it out today, when i'm done playin halo:D

what is it gonna be labeled under on soulseek?

also what is the real name of the track u have labeled as saleen351?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

what is it gonna be labeled under on soulseek?

also what is the real name of the track u have labeled as saleen351?

MikeMac-Lights down- saleen351 mix.mp3

what other track is saleen351? might be the u2 bootleg... shit is phatttttttttttttttttttttt........

MikeMac-Lights down- saleen351 mix.mp3

what other track is saleen351? might be the u2 bootleg... shit is phatttttttttttttttttttttt........

ya I think thats the one. some asshole cut me off in mid dl the other nite. it soundz phat.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by daillestmattyg

yo i got aim: daillestmattyg do you think you could hook me up wit a few tracks?

just catch me on aim and i'll send them over