Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.m.o. Invasion Pt. 4 Rollcall????

O.K. I guess I'll keep this short and sweet.

NMO Invasion goes down at MATRIX on Sat. Aug. 17.....who's going??????

I'll be live on the radio that night and BuGouT will be in the Amazon Lounge......I wanna see some people I havent seen in a minute and I definitely wanna meet some new CP heads.

Come out and support. Free cd giveaways all night!!!

For those CP heads that have no idea who I am yet, check the website........bugoutandfeva.com

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be able to make it... after taking off so many days this past week and a half due to family problems I cant take any days off for a while... well on the weekends... errrrrrrrrrr.. :( sorry guys... have fun for me!!!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yea yea...i do believe it is. i gotta umm....get the ummm....oil.....conductor....pipeline....filter changed and stuff

Dear Heavenly...Spirit,

Thank you for providing us with the direct port nitrous injection, forged core intercoolers, ball bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs.

Thank you....Amen

i love how paulie just announces shit and tells me ...this is the first im hearing about this and being that it pretty much takes place in my room, i dunno about that---

I wanted to wait till sept to have another so basically i guess we'll leave it like this.....anyone who's down to come....come on down i guess, if u cant make it, dont sweat it---this will be a mini invasion compared to whats planned for later this year...

again thank u feva:mad:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i love how paulie just announces shit and tells me ...this is the first im hearing about this and being that it pretty much takes place in my room, i dunno about that---

I wanted to wait till sept to have another so basically i guess we'll leave it like this.....anyone who's down to come....come on down i guess, if u cant make it, dont sweat it---this will be a mini invasion compared to whats planned for later this year...

Mike Bugout

haha.. yeah sept sounds much better to me Mike... We can celebrate my bday there... lol.... Keep us updated.. i wont be making this mini one coming up... :)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike Bugout

lol. ok, so now idk. i wanna go, but u all know how far it is for me, so idk if a mini invasion is worth my 300 mile round trip. but i do wanna go. idk, itll prolly be a last minute decision. if i cant find anyone to drive i dont think im gonna make it. i really cant take my car up there again. we'll see.

thats fine everyone---not a problem

We're gonna work out some details for late september...BUT I will Tell u this

Early September the NMO will re-unite once again at a familiar place to 1nce again tear the roof off like bustarhymes. Listen to my internet stream show on wed from 4-8pm for the announcement.....

Annoncement coming at 6pm SHARPPPPP!!! So tune in...

Mike Bugout