Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever have that Feeling...

jimk29

that your life is just falling apart, and you don't know why...

I feel like I am on a downward spiral that is just accelerating into an uncontrollable speed. The thing is... I don't know what triggered it, where it came from, worse yet... where it is leading.

What to do, what to do...

Try and tackle each problem piece by piece. Sometimes solving one problem will unintentionally solve another. In situations like that, try not to let yourself get overwhelmed. Step back, take a deep breath, make a plan on how to handle the issues, and take care of them. Remember.. you are in control over your own stress.

Originally posted by jimk29

I feel like I am on a downward spiral that is just accelerating into an uncontrollable speed. The thing is... I don't know what triggered it, where it came from, worse yet... where it is leading.

I know that feeling. Unfortunately I haven't found a solution yet.

Originally posted by jimk29

:isok:

btw... i thought u were gettin married?? isnt that something to be happy bout? :heart:

Oh god, do I ever. Listen to Velvet, try to focus on one issue at a time; dealing with everything at once is too overwhelming and counterproductive to your sanity.

Depending on what exactly the problems are, it helps to just take a day off from even thinking about them... do ANYTHING that will get your mind off of things; unfortunately, problems don't go anywhere, so they'll still be there to work on the next day. You can't think very clearly when you're that stressed. Also, chances are, your subconscious mind will still be working on them, you might gain some new insight into the situation by taking a break from it all.

Destroy everything and everyone within your field of vision.

Devastate and Lay Waste to large concrete structures.

Make the Earth Move.

Kill the women and children first.

Plunder the village, slaughter the cattle.

and when you're done, come home, have a nice cup of hot chocolate, relax for a while and just concentrate on doing what you've got to do to get back on your feet.

Originally posted by linabina

:isok:

btw... i thought u were gettin married?? isnt that something to be happy bout? :heart:

No, thats one of the things messing with my head. I asked my girl to marry me while we were in Paris a few weeks ago...

I still have the ring.