Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lol!!! So There's A Website...

Originally posted by codica3

You're just not a postWHORE.. and who, may I ask, is your apprentice??

wut makes me not a postwhore? my post count went up by like 1000 in the past month, u can see my name as the last post on almost every thread almost every day, on this board and the sex board. plus i occasionally take trips to the substance board, music baord, and tech & media.

and my apprentice....c'mon aint it obvious? its my trainee.

Originally posted by vicman

what are the criteria for inclusion...i'm very dissapointed :mad:

As a senior fellow and representative of postWHORE inc., I do hereby nominate vicman for honorary initiation to postWHORE inc.

For the past 6 months, i have been tracking this man's integrity in posts, dedication to quantity, and endurance in replies. Plus, his 7000 post count is certainly impressive.

:clap: :clap: vicman :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by vicman

hey, WTF? TheRunner is there? He has like 1500 posts, BTW, he hasnt even posted in a week, and probabnly wont post in 6 months,'cos hes in Saudi.

what are the criteria for inclusion...i'm very dissapointed :mad:

where'd this guy come from? ive never seen the name before, but he's got 7000+ posts. damn

Joe....That url isnt working....You might wanna check it...;)

Vicman...Check your pm's

As far as TheRunner is concerned.....He was present the night PostWhore Inc. was founded....Him along with DgModel, Ghhoost, BigPoppaNils, and Nycmuzik2000 are the fathers of the company.......

Any further complaints can be resolved via pm or you can send them to postwhoreinc@yahoo.com

PostWhore Inc.

Woo-hoo...sniff...sniff..snifffffff......dance.gif

thank you, thank you...i'm so overwhelmed......

thank you gmc for nominating me...i would like to thank the following:

DC CP board, because they put up with over 75% of my posts there I thank no one in particular because they are all very special in theire own way crackhead3.gif;

MIAMI CP board, because I also post there and make it down every chance I get, in the Miami board special kudos to Joeygk;

BOSTON CP board, because I've had a chance of meeting a few of them and they also inspired me to change my avatar to George Acosta, in the Boston board special thanks to a1wave;

LA CP board, because, because....i dunno why i started posting on the LA board to be sincere...:confused: ..but special thanks to weyes out there whose daily wisdom makes it worth while to come into work each and every day...and i also met gmc over there

and of course the

NY CP board, even though i almost never post here, i've met a few people from the NYC board and well all of you's are there and are allowing me to become a member of this prestigious group.

I promise that I will renew and double my efforts, because the the moment and the commitment determines that I do so...so remember, if i'm not out on the dance floor, i'll either be logged on to CP in my home or office computer post-whoring or i'llbe at the club with a lap-top post whoring from there.

chairshot.gif

Originally posted by postwhoreinc

PostWhore Inc. is comprised of individuals who have a total of 30,000+ posts on this board.....We are not new....Trust us....:)

PostWhore Inc.

oh i know...i see you guys whorin all over the boards. just looks funny cuz its so ironic, thats all:biggrin:

Originally posted by postwhoreinc

As far as TheRunner is concerned.....He was present the night PostWhore Inc. was founded....Him along with DgModel, Ghhoost, BigPoppaNils, and Nycmuzik2000 are the fathers of the company.......

the runner is a founder? damn, i didnt know that.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Gary is right

he is always on CP

I think he should be a part of postWHORE

besides I always thought he was a part of it n e way

SEEEEERIOUSLY!!!

i always thought i was part of it too, till i found this website crap.

maybe i dont wanna be part of ur stinkin group!!!

i'll start my own!!!