Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy crap another Russian returns...

Well after carefully clearing away the cobwebs and beehive in my keyboard, i have decided to finally post. I must admit its good to see so many newbs as well as some many old-schoolers... i kinda feel like Spragga minus the wheelchair with rims. So have i missed anything truly exciting i dare not ask if anybody missed me... :eek:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubtness

No one misses you.....now go back to your cave!

You've come to the wrong place for love and sympathy. :finger:

I have not come for love or sympathy... but how bout some freakin compassion :( ... btw i think you have some ducksauce in your hair...

Originally posted by hitokiri24

bout freakin time ya bastid glad to see ur back

sheeesh what does it take nowadays milk cookies an comps at exit to get ppl back?:confused:

lol... you couldn't get me back into exit if you paid me... but us glowstickers gotta stay together... we're a dieing breed you lead ill follow

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I dont wanna fight with you over the messageboard... when i see you tonight im gonna wind you and kick you while your down... its on!!!

u think so... im gonna sit u down... and force u to watch alice and wonderland till ur blue in the face.... then make fuckin harriet tubman come over and personally whip ur GRAVITY stricken ass :woah2:;)

if ur lucky... ill sick the shark on ya :worry: :grin: :laugh2: