Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Roxy Trying To Turn Into Factory?

Originally posted by zoolander

What up everyone?

Bebby: Yea, where was the stage crew, I didn't see anyone on stage. By any chance is the Larry your talking about the tall black kid and is Artie the short big kid.

Larry = legend38

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

Whoooooowwwwwwwwww

RELAX THERE MISSY just a messageboard. Don't get your panties all bunched up. I do not know his sarcasim that well. Guess I will learn................................. :eek:

My panties are definitely not all bunched up.. who wears panties that bunch anymore anyways? :blown: And just for the record, it's spelled SARCASM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I can tell you were the champion in the spelling bees. :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

My panties are definitely not all bunched up.. who wears panties that bunch anymore anyways? :blown: And just for the record, it's spelled SARCASM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I can tell you were the champion in the spelling bees. :laugh:

It's a saying. and as far as spelling bees go, I was actually one once........... :laugh: You need to relax.......... I am queen of sarcasim and I will spell it how I want to. I wrtie profesionally so being able to not be so proper and just type is nice. Corretling my spelling is just stupid, everyone mis-spells you have alot of corecting to do.

Please don't even write back........... :laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

It's a saying. and as far as spelling bees go, I was actually one once........... :laugh: You need to relax.......... I am queen of sarcasim and I will spell it how I want to. I wrtie profesionally so being able to not be so proper and just type is nice. Corretling my spelling is just stupid, everyone mis-spells you have alot of corecting to do.

Please don't even write back........... :laugh:

One word for you: STFU :aright:

P.S. I am 100% chillaxin'.. please, it takes a lot more than anything you can possibly throw at me for me to be "un-relaxed". :rolleyes: Don't give yourself that much credit.