Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Fridays underrated without a doubt

Originally posted by mikeydny

and to the person who said, you talked to someone from exit, who aint a official exit person, pleaseeeeeeee all those fuckin kids who have guest lists there think there gods gift to promoters, there not promoters, they dont promote, they dont bring in talent, the people bring themselves...

uh, son, the people who have told me that Scot Project was coming back WERE promoters, and I they were the people that i didn't consider Official. so.....yeah

Originally posted by codica3

Exit fucking sux. Someone please blow up that hellhole. :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

um, just for the record...where did you spend you're Friday night? Cause, if my memory serves me correctly, and I do remember your face from various pictures etc....this should be a funny answer.

Originally posted by zeeker

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

um, just for the record...where did you spend you're Friday night? Cause, if my memory serves me correctly, and I do remember your face from various pictures etc....this should be a funny answer.

yeah son cool signature....nice draper poster.

:blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

yeah son cool signature....nice draper poster.

hey, don't feel stupid son. and, yeah, I went to hear Draper that night he came back. Not a fan by any means, but it was definitly worth going that night. just to see the crowd react to him. not that it was some momental event. but definitly a cool thing to see.

Yeah seriously.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I can't believe you have Carl Cox in your avatar and then go and have the NERVE to have Draper's homecoming flyer in your signature. :blown:

haha, wait where were you on Friday night? and you have danny Howells in your sig? :rolleyes: thats just stupid. the fact that I attended that Party with Draper doesn't contradict me liking carl Cox. I said in a previous post that I'm in NO way a fan of the guy. those are all flyers from all the events I've been to the last few months, idiot. stop playing that played out role of the elitest clubber. and if you're going to, then don't show your face in that supposed hell-hole of a place called Exit. I feel like I'm coming across as some hardcore Exit-Head and that is totally not true. I just hate when people make all these contradictory posts.

:blown: yourself

haha, wait where were you on Friday night? and you have danny Howells in your sig? :rolleyes: thats just stupid. the fact that I attended that Party with Draper doesn't contradict me liking carl Cox. I said in a previous post that I'm in NO way a fan of the guy. those are all flyers from all the events I've been to the last few months, idiot. stop playing that played out role of the elitest clubber. and if you're going to, then don't show your face in that supposed hell-hole of a place called Exit. I feel like I'm coming across as some hardcore Exit-Head and that is totally not true. I just hate when people make all these contradictory posts.

:blown: yourself

Actually, you know where I was Friday nite?? At Exit. You wanna know why? Not for the music, not to go torture myself, not to aggrevate myself. I was there because one of my personal friends was doing a guest set in the VIP room. I don't care what kinda shithole the place is when it comes to my friends because they are more important. So if they ask me to come support them then I do it cause that's what friends do. So fuck yourself. Why else was I at Exit? Because one of my friends had his birthday on Wednesday, and you know where he wanted to go? Exit. That's right. As a friend, when asked to come celebrate a friend's birthday, I will step into a place I loath so much because it's not about the fucking music. It's about being there with my friends for their birthdays and celebrating the day they were born with them. So maybe you should get your goddamn facts straight before you come on a message board and start talking like you know everything about me. And WTF, how you know where I was and what I was doing? Fucking stalking me or something? Don't you have anything better to do than pay attention to where I'm going every weekend? Get real. Exit is a shithole. I dunno why the hell you're defending it. It's a fucking hellhole. I hate it there. But you know what? Sometimes people sacrifice things to be there for friends. And I don't care how much I hate that place, it meant something for my friend to see me there from the DJ booth and it meant something for my other friend to get to spend the nite out with me and the rest of his friends. So fuck off. Exit sux. Done deal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha, WOW...hmmmm....stalking you? not so much. but I have posted on here for awhile and recognize people from these boards every single weekend i go out. you just have a very recognizable face, thats all. I doubt you were being serious about that comment anyway, just felt like I should give that an little explanation. and chill out with all the "fuck yous". I wasn't trying to like, attack you or anything, just thought it was funny that you were talking all this shit about the place, but yet you were there this past weekend. again, just thought it was funny and wanted to push a few buttons...didn't expect you to blow up over it. and to answer your question, I really don't know why I defend the place. I just get annoyed when all these people talk about it like it's the worst club in the world...and then end up going there. I mean, I either go when they have International DJ's lined up or when I'm going with a group of friends who want to go. I mean, Roxy didn't sound too appealing this past weekend, friends don't have much interest in Arc, so Exit it was. and I made a good night out of it. Hey, hate the place all you want. Just stop going though. Or keep going, just settle down with all the shit talking. or keep going, keep up the shit talking, and just contradict yourself the whole time.

haha, WOW...hmmmm....stalking you? not so much. but I have posted on here for awhile and recognize people from these boards every single weekend i go out. you just have a very recognizable face, thats all. I doubt you were being serious about that comment anyway, just felt like I should give that an little explanation. and chill out with all the "fuck yous". I wasn't trying to like, attack you or anything, just thought it was funny that you were talking all this shit about the place, but yet you were there this past weekend. again, just thought it was funny and wanted to push a few buttons...didn't expect you to blow up over it. and to answer your question, I really don't know why I defend the place. I just get annoyed when all these people talk about it like it's the worst club in the world...and then end up going there. I mean, I either go when they have International DJ's lined up or when I'm going with a group of friends who want to go. I mean, Roxy didn't sound too appealing this past weekend, friends don't have much interest in Arc, so Exit it was. and I made a good night out of it. Hey, hate the place all you want. Just stop going though. Or keep going, just settle down with all the shit talking. or keep going, keep up the shit talking, and just contradict yourself the whole time.

STFU. :blown: You must not have read anything I typed otherwise you would clearly see that I'm not contradicting myself. That place sux. Even if you saw me there this weekend, that doesn't mean I'm having fun. I go on the rare occasions that I HAVE to go. And YES, supporting a friend attempting to be an upcoming DJ and being there for a friend for his birthday is an occasion where I, as a friend, HAVE to be there. So I'm not contradicting myself at all. It still fucking sux. It's still a shithole. The music still fucking blows (if you can even consider that music). That's like being in college and taking a required class that you absolutely HATE, but you need it for your major. Someone coming on here saying that they hate their class even though they are still taking it doesn't mean they are contradicting themselves. It means they are required to take that class and they are going thru it, but it the meantime, the class still sux!! You wouldn't be calling them contradictory now would you? NO!! And if you did, you're a moron, but I highly doubt you would. It's the same thing. My presence was, in a sense, required the other nite. Like I said before, I didn't go hoping to have fun, to hear the music, to burn in hell for no reason, I went because I have dedications to my friends that are more important. And if you can't understand that, then maybe you don't ever make sacrifices for people. But I would assume you've been there and done that for a friend, so I dunno WTF you're arguing about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EXIT FUCKING SUX. :blown:

i just don't get why, if you were going to supoort a friend, you wouldn't try to make the best of it. you said you weren't going expecting to have a good time at all, or expectin got hear good music. Well, you said you were there to support your DJ friend...that takes care of teh music problem. And if you're there with friends, then you should be able to have a good time. Not to judge anyone, but if you go into a night like that and can't let yourself have fun with friends while supporting a friend cause it happens to be at Exit, then you're just kidding yourself thinking that you're better than it all. You're right, there's no use arguing this, but damn...this whole Elitest attitude some people have is just rediculous.

and I'd hardly compare going to Exit to required college classes.

and since you insist on keeping these posts drama filled...

i just don't get why, if you were going to supoort a friend, you wouldn't try to make the best of it. you said you weren't going expecting to have a good time at all, or expectin got hear good music. Well, you said you were there to support your DJ friend...that takes care of teh music problem. And if you're there with friends, then you should be able to have a good time. Not to judge anyone, but if you go into a night like that and can't let yourself have fun with friends while supporting a friend cause it happens to be at Exit, then you're just kidding yourself thinking that you're better than it all. You're right, there's no use arguing this, but damn...this whole Elitest attitude some people have is just rediculous.

and I'd hardly compare going to Exit to required college classes.

and since you insist on keeping these posts drama filled...

Well then you must be retarded if you can't see the parallel that I CLEARLY drew out for you regarding college classes and dedications. As far as the music goes, I CAN'T STAND THE MUSIC THAT HE SPINS!! :blown: But that's not the point. He spins Exit style music that I can't stand but that's not the point, I went anyways. And no, you know what, I can't go to Exit expecting to have a good time BECAUSE.. THAT PLACE SUX. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh and in case you got lost a lil in these posts, YOU were the one who started with ME. So STFU. :idea:

Ohh.. zeeker.. I do want to let you know that I do at least appreciate you replying back intelligently.. you know, as in you actually type back a relevant response instead of just being gay about it.. it shows a lot about your character, and it's a good thing. But anyways.. carry on, EXIT SUX. :D :D

Ohh.. zeeker.. I do want to let you know that I do at least appreciate you replying back intelligently.. you know, as in you actually type back a relevant response instead of just being gay about it.. it shows a lot about your character, and it's a good thing. But anyways.. carry on, EXIT SUX. :D :D

so, i'm a retard, a moron, and who could forget a stalker. hey, at least i'm not gay though right? haha...thats a joke, don't rip my head off. anyway, we disagree, etc...I'm not going to convince you to stop talking shit about Exit, and there's no way in hell you're gonna convince me that it's a good idea to drop a bomb on that "hellhole" so I'll just leave it at that. been fun.

:blown: just for the hell of it:tongue: