Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo @ Space REVIEW!!!!

mikeydny

This guy was on the MONEY, from beginning to fucking end, not one bad song, pretty good mixing. Tons of accapellas, grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat fucking night. Definetely one of the best fucking sets in that club, just awesome.

Good hanging out with the Usual Suspects, Andrew, Tony, Joey, Pod, Saleen, Jesse, Jimmy, and good to meet aeroplano (think I spelled it right)....

Thanks for the CD Jimmy...Listening to it now...:D

And Jesse thank you.....;):D:eek:

Originally posted by spacious

Can you say quarterly resident???

The boy was on the money! Definitely worth the wait.

Before I read what you wrote, I was saying in my head, reply with get this guy more often.......so GET THIS GUY OFTEN.....:D

Guest saleen351

THE TRIBAL GODS HAVE SPOKEN... SUPERCHUMBO IS THEIR LEADER... GREAT TIME, GREAT SET.... YEA HE FUCKED UP A FEW TIMES, ESPECIALLY ON SOME BUILD UPS, BUT NONE THE LESS A SICK SICK SICK SET... HAD A BLAST... THANKS TO XXXXXXX FOR THE DRINK TICKETS.. BIG HOW YOU DOING TO THAT PERSON FOR THE HOOK UP... LEFT AT 6:30, HARD TO GO LATER WHEN YOU ARE SOBER. OSCARS TRACK WAS INSANE, BEST TRACK OF THE YEAR SO FAR......

GOT TO MEET SUPERCHUMBO, NICE GUY....

EVERY BODY

NEEDS SOMEBODY

WITH A HIGHSCHOOL MARCHING BAND DRUM BEAT, ANY ID WHAT IS WAS? HE PLAYED IT AT 2:12 AM....

THOUGH PERPETEOUS DREAMER AND SAFE FROM HARM SHOULD NOT OF BEEN PLAYED, ALSO SCUMFROG OF BLEW MY MIND, HE MIXED IT WELL, BUT POOR TRACK SELECTION...

HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME..... THE WHOLE NIGHT WAS SMOOTH....

WORD ON THE STREET WAS XXXXXXX WAS ASKING ABOUT ME LAST NIGHT. I HAD NO DESIRE TO GO MEET HIM...

POD THANKS FOR THE PICS... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM...

JOEYGK WAS A MAD MAN LAST NIGHT.... THIS KID WENT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIMMY THANKS FOR CD, MR MATAS, AS USUALLY NICE HANGING WITH YOU ON THE PATIO.....

ALL I ASK IS THAT SUPERCHUMBO PLAY SOME PROGRESSIVE IN THERE FROM TIME TO TIME... THE TRIBAL IS SICK BUT NO TRIBAL IS 5 HOURS SICK... GOT A LITTLE TOO MONOTNESS (SP), NEEDS TO BREAK IT UP A LITTLE

THOUGH

underworld - Two Months Off.mp3 WAS ON POINT... GREAT MIX, GREAT SELECTION... THAT TRACK IS SICK!!!!!!!!! I THINK I HAVE THE REAL VERSION, IF NOT I HAVE THE RADIO RIP IF ANY OF YOUS WANT IT, HE PLAYED IT RIGHT AFTER SAFE FROM HARM.... WHICH MIXED WELL TOGHTHER. I THINK IT WAS PETER Rauhofer'S SAFE FROM HARM MIX... ITS NOT THAT GOOD... BUT MIXED WELL...

HEY MIKEY, WHERE WAS GA AT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CAN YOU SAY PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spacious

Can you say quarterly resident???

The boy was on the money! Definitely worth the wait.

Alright :) He's there, I'm there.

I had a blast taking some images of him and seeing his set. Spot on all the time! He dropped some good tracks, from some X-Press 2 down to the new Underworld track.

Desyn rocked too, both at Spin on Friday and opening for Tom, as well as being on the patio, which got massively crowded! Roland provided a good counterpoint to Desyn when they did the tag-team.

Louis, you were spot on too! I really enjoyed seeing you play out for a bit...a few of the .deckjunkies. were with me, and were quite impressed! You're the Swiss Army knife of Space, owner/dj/sound engineer/i'd imagine you can run the LJ too :)

"cause i'm addicted to drums......" that Oscar track is the f@%king most insane track I've ever heard, total stormer!

Superchumbo, didn't let us down. I thought that last half of his set was better than the first half, he added more vocals and a lot of funk. I've never heard his basement jaxx remix 'supergetmeoff' on a large sound system before and it's definatley one of those tracks that needs to be played LOUD!

Quarterly resident for sure!

Originally posted by joeygk

"cause i'm addicted to drums......" that Oscar track is the f@%king most insane track I've ever heard, total stormer!

Superchumbo, didn't let us down. I thought that last half of his set was better than the first half, he added more vocals and a lot of funk. I've never heard his basement jaxx remix 'supergetmeoff' on a large sound system before and it's definatley one of those tracks that needs to be played LOUD!

Quarterly resident for sure!

Is it drums or drugs?

Gotta get this song.......!!!

I got the Basement Jaxx song, definetely sick, on the flier I got it says his album is coming out September, im definetely buying this. I was really impressed, consider me a leadhead :D

Damn ! what an incredible set Tom Stephan destroyed Space and me. I never danced so hard, and for so long. I was out of gas when Tom’s set finished. :( Desyn outstanding job getting the crowd going. The crowd what can I say, I was impressed and surprised to see the crowd respond so well to Desyn and Tom. I most definitely rank this set up there with Mauro Picotto, as one of the most amazing sets, I have heard this year at Space.. :)

Big ups to the crazy cp peps, in the house for making this an awesome nite: Joey, Mikey, Saleen, Andrew, Jesse (what the hell happen to you? we were looking all over for you. :(), Jimmy T, Marcos (aeroplane > nice meeting you bro. you rock, in a cast and all and your still going off on the speaker. :D).

MIA Koky what the hell happen to you ? :(

Originally posted by mikeydny

Almost forgot........

KOKY whereeee were u hiding??? :confused:

sorry i couldnt make it guys , im truly sorry... but some shit came up & i had to take care of it .. im goin thru some shit right now & im having a hard time doing everything i wanna do ... but ill be back out there soon :cool: ... just gotta get thru some issues yo ... i really wish i was there with my partners in crime tony, mikey & joey .... next time im there:D btw mikey , any hott 18 year olds last night ?? did you get their #'s for me ?:D :D

Originally posted by koky

sorry i couldnt make it guys , im truly sorry... but some shit came up & i had to take care of it .. im goin thru some shit right now & im having a hard time doing everything i wanna do ... but ill be back out there soon :cool: ... just gotta get thru some issues yo ... i really wish i was there with my partners in crime tony, mikey & joey .... next time im there:D btw mikey , any hott 18 year olds last night ?? did you get their #'s for me ?:D :D

no no no, 21+ year olds, but me joey and pod had a nice conversation about big boned chicks on the way home, definetely classic....:laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

thats what he started his set with here.

if they ever teamed superchumbo up with steve lawler and parks and wilson...say during wmc, it would be unreal

Wow,

What a great night !!! My girlfriends and I had a great time !!

The music was right... I still have "addicted to drums" stuck in my

head. I can't wait to see SuperChumbo again, and as usual Roly

was great, I'm really looking forward to the Patio area when it

cools down a bit. Last night around 5:45 am, well this morning I

guess :D I was telling my friend what club has this much energy

and vibe as Space at this time ? Everyone was going nuts having

a great time !!! Peaple like to criticize but Space rocks I always

have a great time when I go there.

P.S. I need a foot massage....ouch!

Originally posted by vicman

thats what he started his set with here.

if they ever teamed superchumbo up with steve lawler and parks and wilson...say during wmc, it would be unreal

I'd say Tom Stephan (I hate saying superchumbo), steve lawler, and Moshic and Zidan. Now that would be unreal.

Originally posted by esance

P.S. I need a foot massage....ouch!

do u have cute feet??:confused: i am good with my hands, but i hope u have cute feet...;)

great hanging with mikey, andrew, sobeton, joey, pod, aeroplano (great meeting u, dedicated man with cast and all), saleen, mr. toural (and friend) and good chillin out and talking shop with Roly (thanks for the shots, i owe u two rounds)....great fawkin set by mesyn and tom stephans...superchumbo has moved up my list of great djs....patio was going off too, Roly was keep the crowd and the vibe going as usal in the patio...overall a great night....

mikey- dont mention it bro....:aright:

sobeton- sorry bro talked to a friend for a while and ended up leaving at 545

esance- should plan a meet up with some of the CP people...

;)