Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to factory this morning ?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I had an awesome time at factory on sunday morning... it was well worth the drive from seaside at 4:30 in the morning... i got dragged out of there at 11:30 though...due to some party pooper friends of mine...

hitting it up next week?

I had an awesome time at factory on sunday morning... it was well worth the drive from seaside at 4:30 in the morning... i got dragged out of there at 11:30 though...due to some party pooper friends of mine...

next time stay with me and send the rest on there way

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i am....we gotta set a meetup....ive prob seen you a million times and just never knew who you were (im willing to bet you dont have the camera in front of your face at sf:laugh: )

BG

i tried sneaking a digital in there in the winter and they were like, "um, no"

Originally posted by magilicuti

hitting it up next week?

most likely i should be there... i had such an awesome time that i can't wait to go again... i am just debating on the shore beforehand, cause i have to do beatstock afterwards... we'll see what happens... i might just rest up saturday night... head over to factory at like 9 and stay until like 3 then go to beatstock...

most likely i should be there... i had such an awesome time that i can't wait to go again... i am just debating on the shore beforehand, cause i have to do beatstock afterwards... we'll see what happens... i might just rest up saturday night... head over to factory at like 9 and stay until like 3 then go to beatstock...

9 sunday r saturday

See thats why when i go with my friends if you are a party pooped tell us where you are going to fall asleep and we will wake you before we leave or jump a train back home.

We leave when we are all done for the night