Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Priestly seriously injured

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Why did you feel the need to say that?

Such stupid people out there.....

no, i mean he does have a point. If mr. john doe in omaha nebraska rolled his tractor and put a fracture in his spine, would that make it on CNN?

i'm sorry to hear the guy got hurt and all, and i really do hope he is able to fully recover, and i'm trying not to sound insensitive, but he's no more important than mr. john doe is.

thats such bullshit... to comment on the fact that he is just a regular person who is no more important than any every day joe shmo..... but think about it... hes a celebrity.... therefore.... his life is displayed to the public.... what about other celebrities who have been hurt or killed or whatever?! u might not know him personally or have not been a fan of his but people ARE. which is why theyll broadcast his injury just as quickly as theyll broadcast if he bought a new mansion in beverly hills ;):idea:

If mr. john doe in omaha nebraska rolled his tractor and put a fracture in his spine, would that make it on CNN?
no it wouldnt.... it might make the local newspaper... but it wouldnt make cnn.... :rolleyes: b/c hes not a celebrity. obviously. but someone a lil more ordinary in the eyes of the world doesnt need to be broadcast on television.... but someone that the entire world may know, should be. its really not that difficult to understand.

he is a person just like everyone else... and theres no point in takin away from that. i hope he gets better. and i love 90210 so i resent any negative comments toward the show lol :tongue:

ok, there are clearly different levels of celebrity status out there... if someone like Mark McGwire or Brad Pitt or Bill Clinton or someone of that status got seriously injured, i would like to know about it, but lets not confuse the big celebrities with the little ones. Priestly is just a guy who used to be on a tv soap opera that got canceled years ago, and now he seems to be an amateur race car driver. how does that make him so special?

and i have a hard time believeing the whole world knows jason preiestly... i wouldnt have even known what he looked like if i hadnt seen the cnn picture.

Originally posted by masaru

As if you say "Only super famous celebrity should be concerned by people."

Do you really think your opinion is fair?

thats not what i meant..... :if ur referring to me: but all i was saying was dont be so suprised that his accident is being made public... hes a celebrity... big, small.... who the fuck cares... i didnt mean that b/c he is a celebrity automatically means that people should be concerned......

aaahhh whatever this is a waste of time.

:bored: