>proper attire required

>21 and over

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.. can't wait to hear Superchumbo.. :aright:

And.. I'm excited that John Michaels is spinnin'.. see Thorin, I told you I'd make it over one of these days to support John.

Umm.. Thorin, you'll take care of me again, I'm sure.. I'll be in touch.

Open bar -- WHOO-HOO!! :bounce: :bounce:

LOL.. everyone get your goddamn asses to this party. Cause if you don't, you're fucking missing out.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Tore the roof off vinyl one night a while back as well........

hes gonna be there again, in october I think, said on his site......owner of space loved him, wants to make him a quartely resident, he just posted in the miami section.....wish he would of spun longer..but ill take 4.5 hours of a quality fuckin set.....i should of had someone record it, it was broadcasted over the net....

I've been waiting to hear Superchumbo for a long time now...and i know this thursday is going to kick ass. I'll be there from the second he goes on to the second he goes off. I'm prepared to dance my ass off the whole night. Thanks to Thorin for this one. But FU on a more personal note :) Use the fm3 guestlist on Thursday

Frank

DJ FMIII

fm3dj@aol.com

Originally posted by az-tec

Cody you just dont know....

6am...centro fly...

Ermin-----> :drool:

Thorin---> :vomit3: <---Sev

Me---> :drunk:

steve---> :screwy:

Stern---> :shades:

Well fine then.. hopefully we won't have a repeat of last week cause I'm gonna be there and I don't want no mess. :tongue:

My lord, Thursday is here already...

Tom is definitely the man, he's also just started his own once a month night in the UK @ Turnmills called Roach. The Man behind numerous dope productions, and he can turn out the peak hour sets for sure...anyone who caught him in miami for the wmc will tell you that...

be prepared :)

Originally posted by az-tec

Cody you just dont know....

6am...centro fly...

Ermin-----> :drool:

Thorin---> :vomit3: <---Sev

Me---> :drunk:

steve---> :screwy:

Stern---> :shades:

Oh boy buddy, andy if we all LOOKED THAT good at that time it would be an improvement.........lol........BTW the glasses haven't been on in two weeks, but they will make a comeback for THIS WEEK..........one more thing, do u still have a job?

what are we going to do with hometeam???

by the way ....TA / TC wins the weekly award.....

Wednesday out w/ Andy- Stern- Mac - Alex & Leo - Tasha

Thursday Centro - 10:00-7:00 - 9 hrs of pure insanity

Friday - Exit and bounced around city until 7:00 am

Saturday - Drunken mess @ SPA

result - TA/TC wins the trophy this week....sorry hometeam

listen to me.....i am proud that i am the biggest lush....what the fuck is wrong with me....lolololollo

ANDY!!!! lets check in together GROUP RATE....lolololol

peace

ta

well all I know is that the dopest girls have been here, and not only that but there open, lets see there was the 2 blonds lickin each other by my booth, then other girls head was bobin like a hunts point hooker in the corner and once I played "my neck, my back" forgetaboutit..... pure nypms, maybe we should change the name of the party to Nympomanics lol. either way I still rock thay crowd like no other, cause were keepin it movin live & direct

Hey everyone.. very psyched for this weekend - I want to see some new faces at my party damnit! All you CP heads get your asses out and get ridiculous with us, we'd love to have you, and you do NOT want to miss Tom Stephan.

Also, this Thursday is my Georgetown going-away party, year 3 *sniffle* :( So please, come find me, help me celebrate my last Thursday of this fabulous summer and help me finish off my bottle cause otherwise I'm going to puke all over my friend's car on the way home... I want to make this one memorable, god dammit!

~*Aly*~

thorin you did win last week, but i still think that HOME TEAM with dino,joey,ermin,and chris stern(who actually doesn't start till 3am) will give you a run for your money this week.

i spoke to alot of people this weekend and all they talk about is this party.

so i hope everybody get some rest before thursday comes around because this week looks like it's going to be the more crazy then all the weeks put together.

sevan

SEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV LOOK WHO IT IS...TA GOT IT FOR THE WEEKEND,BUT FOR THURSDAY NIGHT..HOMETEAM PICKED YOU..WE MADE THAT DECISION AT LIKE 3AM THAT NIGHT..LOLL..:D ..WE DO IT IN SHORT BURSTS..TA ON THE OTHERHAND,,DOES IT FOR THE FUCKIN LONG HAUL..HES A SOLDIER..:blown: YOU CANT STOP HIM ,YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM..BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW..I CAN HOLD MY OWN..AND IM GOIN FOR THE GOLD THIS THURS:eek: THURS NIGHTS ARE NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED......:knife:

TA the soldier....lololololo

fuck it lets name everybody......

>Thorin = solider / TC / TA / t-bone / t-rocker

>Larry = parmalat / LP

>Sevan = Armanian Devil (horns come out @ 4:00 am)

>Larry McReynold = Black Larry/ SF DANCE

>Leon = Steve Baldwin...look close

>Stern = Hollywood

>Louis P = Playboy

>Ally D = SLASH - Ally has about 10 titles (internet marketing / >graphic design / music guru / editor / pre-law / lifequard / etc/

>Ermen = HOMETEAM / ??

>Dino = HOMETEAM / Captain

>JOEY = HOMETEAM ??

>MIKEY = HOMTEAM / Quick Draw....i think its time we start numbering you guys....what do u think??

please feel free to add to this list.....

peace

ta