Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cpi

Turtle Bay just was different. Its a big Confusing bar with a mini-dance floor. If your looking to get trashed and get laid, go there, cause it was EAASSSYY ASSS HEELLLL to do both. Im more of the club person myself but it was hot. Left there at 3 to go to Factory. Factory....the one place i know i will NEVER be dissapointed. Ill be at CPI Labor Day Weekend of course, maybe for Skribble. I dunno...Skribble is good but id rather have it packed and listen to Ojeda :(

Originally posted by mangledx

u mean your g/f is going to let you go out?

I've had a better time w/ her over the last couple of weeks than the 2 dozen people that still frequent CPI. Ur just bitter becuz u bought a 300 dollar all access pass to a dead club.

So tell me...........did I miss "the best time ever"?:laugh:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

I've had a better time w/ her over the last couple of weeks than the 2 dozen people that still frequent CPI. Ur just bitter becuz u bought a 300 dollar all access pass to a dead club.

So tell me...........did I miss "the best time ever"?:laugh:

I dunno I was only at cpi's for about 15 minutes.....the rest of the night I hungout at the house....awsome time there....