Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for nyc guys

nyckitty69

Originally posted by gabo

it doesnt matter if you have the body part or not!

a mouth will alwyas feel much much better. and I never met someone who would prefer a handy to a blowjob.

Unless you've experienced something first-hand, you can't say for sure what's better. Thiiink about it- I'm sure there are plenty of things that are "common sense" that guys "know" about women, that turn out to be 100% wrong.

As for what people prefer- What people say and what people do are not always the same thing. Unless you're willing to do some hands-on research, you can only speak for your own preferences.

Hands-on- get it! Ha! I crack myself up! :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue:

a mouth will alwyas feel much much better. and I never met someone who would prefer a handy to a blowjob.

me either. in fact i wouldnt even give a hand job unless i was giving a blow job at the same time.

doesnt anyone else find this thread a little, ummmmm, stupid. i mean come on shes telling us about giving 2 friends blow jobs but also saying she doesnt know how to give a blow job. :confused::rolleyes:

maybe the kid didnt want you to tell his friend because you are terrible and hes embarrassed. or maybe he was saving you from looking like a skank, then again, if they are friends they already talked about it and they know youre a skank. whatever.

you should get a fuck buddy and get some practice. :rolleyes:

but its common sense tasty. why would you want a hand whne you could have a warm wet mouth.

its obvious isnt it?

I agree this should be obvious. for all u women who said how would u know, what would u rather? a guy using his fingers on ur pussy or his warm wet lips and tongue:tongue:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

I agree this should be obvious. for all u women who said how would u know, what would u rather? a guy using his fingers on ur pussy or his warm wet lips and tongue:tongue:

I'd rather have BOTH at the same time.

Anyway to get back to "obvious" things...

it's "obvious" to some men that you can fuck an ass the same way you fuck a pussy

it's "obvious" to some that it's not a big deal if you don't go down on a woman

it's "obvious" to some that a woman will get dripping wet without a lot of foreplay

The list goes on... my point is, what's "obvious" is not always what's right... and unless you are able to experience it yourself how can you know???

Don't assume- that is my point.

And I lied- *giggle* I've only met one guy who prefers a handjob to a bj. lol :laugh2:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'd rather have BOTH at the same time.

Anyway to get back to "obvious" things...

it's "obvious" to some men that you can fuck an ass the same way you fuck a pussy

it's "obvious" to some that it's not a big deal if you don't go down on a woman

it's "obvious" to some that a woman will get dripping wet without a lot of foreplay

The list goes on... my point is, what's "obvious" is not always what's right... and unless you are able to experience it yourself how can you know???

Don't assume- that is my point.

And I lied- *giggle* I've only met one guy who prefers a handjob to a bj. lol :laugh2:

ohhhh shutup and admit you are wrong....

cry baby!

ohhhh shutup and admit you are wrong....

cry baby!

No, Mr. Moody- I still contend that it is not necessarily common sense. ESPECIALLY for someone with little experience (and it sounds like the person who started this thread would fall into that category).

but its common sense tasty. why would you want a hand whne you could have a warm wet mouth.

its obvious isnt it?

I told you before I'm new to this. No one in DC is willing to explain anything, hence the question. I thought guys just care about coming, regardless of the method. How the fuck should I know? Like tastyt said, it's not like women have male genitalia to know what it's like.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Why do guys prefer a blow job over a hand job? I know that a hand job is for girls in high school, but I don't see what difference it makes if in both situations a guy comes.

I think men prefer blow jobs because they can beat off themsleves... I speak for myself but I enjoy a handjob just as much as I enjoy a blow job...

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Also...I gave one to a guy and he made me swear up and down I wouldn't tell his friend(who I also gave one to before) that anything happened btwn he and I. I don't understand this stuff. He told me my reputation would suffer if he knew but I thought guys celebrate how many girls they get.

I can understand where he is coming from, but I think he doesnt have you and your intentions first @ mind.