Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge, you have Boris for closing night, WTF

Guest saleen351

i lisented to boris memorial day weekend...and i listened to him recently in disco teque...he sure as hell beats rydells ass!! he was droppin some crazy shyit the nite at discoteque. but then again hes from the city and jersey well, they like that commercial cheeze. cant deal with a little variety...

boris for closing weekend is a good idea. it should be good. rydell one nite and boris the other. it will be ok :rolleyes:

Richie Rydell is doing the closing party on sunday of labor day weekend at Merge. And saleen, dont you think since EVERY party we have throw has been a major success, the closing party on sunday with Richie will be unreal................................

Originally posted by ml2k1

Richie Rydell is doing the closing party on sunday of labor day weekend at Merge. And saleen, dont you think since EVERY party we have throw has been a major success, the closing party on sunday with Richie will be unreal................................

No one compares top TEMPS closing night..............

NO-ONE........

It is a legend...............

Originally posted by perns2002

No one compares top TEMPS closing night..............

NO-ONE........

It is a legend...............

I went last summer for the first time, and I didnt think it was a BIG deal. . . if anything I couldnt even move, and it must have been about 200 degrees in there...Lucky for me this year I'll be in South Beach :D

Swollashell, your yet to post one thing that makes any sense.

Boris played a few decent sets this spring, but 4th of July at Merge he was a disgrace, people headed for the door in droves.

Good move not having Boris at the Merge closing party, in fact send him on his way elsewhere.

Boris is the man. People who love the jersey shore and bitch about Boris's sets don't have a clue. He mixes a little bit of everything into his set. And totaly feeds off the crowds reaction. I would go hear boris any day of the week over majority if not over any dj down the shore.

Originally posted by swollashell

i lisented to boris memorial day weekend...and i listened to him recently in disco teque...he sure as hell beats rydells ass!! he was droppin some crazy shyit the nite at discoteque. but then again hes from the city and jersey well, they like that commercial cheeze. cant deal with a little variety...

boris for closing weekend is a good idea. it should be good. rydell one nite and boris the other. it will be ok :rolleyes:

I agree with you that Boris was good at discotheque. Def was on point. I haven't heard Rydell in awhile. Honestly I think maybe the last time was at Cheetah, so I really can't give an opinion.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

well you better tell boris that he ain't playing...

and for that person who pmed me and said they are trying to get xxxxxxx to play, hes in europe on that thursday, no booking for friday and has to be back in europe on saturday, not happening...

Originally posted by thesandman

Swollashell, your yet to post one thing that makes any sense.

Boris played a few decent sets this spring, but 4th of July at Merge he was a disgrace, people headed for the door in droves.

Good move not having Boris at the Merge closing party, in fact send him on his way elsewhere.

like i said...jersey cheese cant take variety...:laugh: go listen to him at disco teque...

get a clue cheese head...

Boris is good but i think the closing party should be done by Rydell. he made the night so he should get the respect and should be given the night to do. Nothing against Boris at All, I love to hear Boris when hes on point, be became one of the DJais that i loved to listen to this past year, really had a solid Year.

I agree that Tempts closing party is the SICKEST party of the year, Just so much Energy in that place. Vibe is Amazing.

Originally posted by binoys

Boris is good but i think the closing party should be done by Rydell. he made the night so he should get the respect and should be given the night to do. Nothing against Boris at All, I love to hear Boris when hes on point, be became one of the DJais that i loved to listen to this past year, really had a solid Year.

I agree that Tempts closing party is the SICKEST party of the year, Just so much Energy in that place. Vibe is Amazing.

Besides everyone goes to temps on SUNDAY.................

P.S.

There will be HOLIDAY CLUBBERS everywhere in seaside, people who know go to TEMOS, and are there way b 4 the holiday clubbers can even set foot..............