Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lizard23

Buzz Friday night (8/09/02)

Good seeing everyone again. I had a blast and thought that BT and the guy before him were awesome! Speaking of which, who knows who the guy that spun before BT was? Was forced to leave at 3:30 by my sister, who held up pretty well considering it was her 1st time there. Hope everybody had a good weekend and has a nice week!

Liz

Originally posted by lizard23

Good seeing everyone again. I had a blast and thought that BT and the guy before him were awesome! Speaking of which, who knows who the guy that spun before BT was? Was forced to leave at 3:30 by my sister, who held up pretty well considering it was her 1st time there. Hope everybody had a good weekend and has a nice week!

Liz

The guy spinning the anthem trance before BT was Jon the Dentist. The guy before Jon the Dentist spinning the lovely techno was Brian Agastra. The guy who tore the roof off that fucking place after BT was Tom Stefan. Too bad it wasn't just Brian Agastra and Tom Stefan.

Originally posted by Kuro

The guy spinning the anthem trance before BT was Jon the Dentist. The guy before Jon the Dentist spinning the lovely techno was Brian Agastra. The guy who tore the roof off that fucking place after BT was Tom Stefan. Too bad it wasn't just Brian Agastra and Tom Stefan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

still recovering from friday. too bad you missed superchumbo, he was on fire.

I 2nd that vic. He didn't let up once. It was like he was drowning us in his sick track selection and not letting us up for air...ONCE!.