Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stay away from green monster! Vol 1 A true story

pluryou

A long long time ago....In an apt far far away...Lived some of the nicest peole on earth. Being as nice as they were they accepeted the friendship of someone named Spiddy (Izai, Azia???). They let him in with welcoming arms only to find this person with the crazy green hair was a green monster. A thief. Sat. this so called friend stole $350 and a box of cereal (Kellogs Special K). This all took place while 3 people were passed the hell out from a weekend of.....Well you know. Anyways, now this person has been spotted running away into the train tracks. Many people are after him. Tell me what the ending should be to this little novel? As a result of this I may not go to Buzz Friday. :confused:

Don't sweat it. The karma bus drives in circles and he is about to get his ass run down! Any further involvement by you or your friends will probably only result in more drama and headaches. I say let nature take it's course and be wary of green headed monsters!

it should also teach you a lesson on who you consider a "friend."

personally, when i meet someone i dont immediately consider them friends, even if we do get along at the beggining. as time passes and you get to know them more and more, you can start considering them friends.

like crank said, too many sketchy people out there. you have to be careful, it might have been "only" $350, but it couldve been much worse. in life, things happen for a reason. commiting mistakes isnt bad, as we learn from them, commiting the same mistakes again and again is whats bad.

Originally posted by pluryou

Wow! That is such a good saying. Did you make it up yourself? ;) I really respect evryones advice. Your all so wise. Maybe it's because most of you are older. (no joke intended) LOL

Here's another piece of advice. Hitting the "Submit Reply" button twice will make your post appear twice.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'd resort to violence. But I have a lot of issues.

violence is the only way to solve this, gotta make sure this guy/girl knows they can't get away with it. Confront him for sure.....those kellogs are way too important.......Who cares about the 350, I would want my cereal back:blown: :knife::2guns::biggun:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

Malanee's advise is probably best here. If you went after him, and the monster is smart, he could probably screw you in a number of ways due to the place of your "employment." A well placed phone call is probably all it takes.

no shit, let me tell you a little something. when i was in the army, some fucked up shit happened between me and someone else. i got seriously ripped off. i wanted to beat the fuck out of the person and strip him naked in downtown fayetteville,nc. luckily for him i never saw him again. well this little fuck pissed off a lot of people, one day a mob of people were outside of his house threating to beat the shit out of him, the guy lived with is grandma. i had no idea this was going on, i was minding my own business at a barbque with a lot of people that i was in the army with. well, half way through the night i get a call from my first seargent telling me to leave the kid alone, asking where i was and who im with. the kid called the MP's on me, and i wasnt even there!!! i still dont know how he knew my last name or anything. but if i wasnt with some seargents from my company, my ass would have been in a sling. so, stay out of it. and dont get crossed again. you know what they say, happens the first time shame on him, happens again shame on you. alright then.

I used to deal with these "fools" all the time and learned from it quick. I'd say keep your distance from such people unless you're totally certain who you're about to "befriend" NEVER have a large sum of CASH available (unless its going to be used productively :rolleyes: ). thats just plain and simple. violence would be the last resort eventhough it rarely resolves anything.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Violence solves everything.

i dont know about that, but it does End a lot of things, especially if there are no survivors.