Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn queenbitch

Originally posted by queenbitch

AHHHHH, you took the time to write me a card. How sweet and I didn't get you anything. By the way that is one of my favorite websites. THANKS but I think that card is more suitable for Laurie619.:D

I'll disagree on that, sugarpie.

UNLIKE MANY OTHERS I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY. HELL, I WOULD BE TO IF I SAW YOUR REFLECTION EVERYTIME I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I DONT THINK I AM A GOOD LOOKING GUY BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION BUT YOU, YOU TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL. MY STOMACH CHURNS WHEN I SEE YOU AND THAT WAS ONLY ONCE OR TWICE I CANT IMAGINE BEING STUCK LIVING LIKE YOU.

BTW WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT LAID, BY THE LOOKS OF IT PROBABLY A GOOD 20 YEARS AGO BY A BLIND GUY.

IF YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE I CAN POST YOUR PICTURE UP HERE FOR THE REST OF OUR FRIENDS OF CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!

KOSTA P

AHHHHH, you took the time to write me a card. How sweet and I didn't get you anything. By the way that is one of my favorite websites. THANKS but I think that card is more suitable for Laurie619.:D

Why is it better for Laurie? She looks good and she's not at all fat. Your a gross pig..

You know what's really funny? Every time I have fought with someone on CP they have had some kind of point. You make no sense your just really nasty and a senseless cunt for no reason what so ever, I started fucking with you because you start ripping on people for no actually reason. You get some kind of joy from spreading your misery. I would imagine that everyone that reads your posts knows what a miserable bitch you are. I feel so so so bad for your family members and who ever has to deal with you in real life

Originally posted by notallthere

Why is it better for Laurie? She looks good and she's not at all fat. Your a gross pig..

You know what's really funny? Every time I have fought with someone on CP they have had some kind of point. You make no sense your just really nasty and a senseless cunt for no reason what so ever, I started fucking with you because you start ripping on people for no actually reason. You get some kind of joy from spreading your misery. I would imagine that everyone that reads your posts knows what a miserable bitch you are. I feel so so so bad for your family members and who ever has to deal with you in real life

FUCK THAT CUNT

Originally posted by notallthere

FUCK THAT CUNT

Originally posted by kostaP

I'll disagree on that, sugarpie.

UNLIKE MANY OTHERS I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY. HELL, I WOULD BE TO IF I SAW YOUR REFLECTION EVERYTIME I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I DONT THINK I AM A GOOD LOOKING GUY BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION BUT YOU, YOU TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL. MY STOMACH CHURNS WHEN I SEE YOU AND THAT WAS ONLY ONCE OR TWICE I CANT IMAGINE BEING STUCK LIVING LIKE YOU.

BTW WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT LAID, BY THE LOOKS OF IT PROBABLY A GOOD 20 YEARS AGO BY A BLIND GUY.

IF YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE I CAN POST YOUR PICTURE UP HERE FOR THE REST OF OUR FRIENDS OF CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!

KOSTA P

Knock yourself out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratscares.jpg

At least make it fun bashing you. you are taking all the fun out of it. I get a kick out of this shit.

If you are going to make a threat, you've got to follow thru with it. You have no idea who I am, you are wasting my time and if you do know, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are going to make a threat, you've got to follow thru with it. You have no idea who I am, you are wasting my time and if you do know, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now like i said in my other post..... How's the back? and BTW I do know who you are. Whats the prob. getting fucked too much and you threw the back out. Get back on your kjnees and keep on suckin' !!!!!!!!!

BTW I got a nice little pic of you from 2 weeks ago!!!! Had a camera handy and snapped a pic.

def gonna have to disagree with you on that one

Now like i said in my other post..... How's the back? and BTW I do know who you are. Whats the prob. getting fucked too much and you threw the back out. Get back on your kjnees and keep on suckin' !!!!!!!!!

BTW I got a nice little pic of you from 2 weeks ago!!!! Had a camera handy and snapped a pic.

kosta, i didnt know you uploaded the pic onto the internet......

OMG!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::vomit3:

Ya dunno where that came from laurie619 looks good.....

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY QUEENBITCH....

asshole2.gif

Hey Saleen that was a good one.

BTW QUEENCUNT

How many of your friends have you fucked over.

~~~WARNING~~~

Queenbitch is nothing but a 2 faced back stabbing cunt.

You know what Im talking about Bitch, Dont you. Or should I tell your few friends on clubplanet how u talk shit about them and backstab everybody...........Fuck you for now. Till tomorrow!!

You would have been better off staying out of Trikki's business. It was bold of you to try and stick up for her but u had a few more skeletons in ur closet. See were butting your nose in other peoples business has landed you... (In the shithouse if you ask me)

Originally posted by saynotodrama

DUDE!! I don't post here often ---- BUT>>>She called your bluff, said you DIDNT KNOW her ,and told you to prove it if you did~~~ and you PUSSED OUT-- Either ,- CALL THE BITCH OUT OR STFU!!!

Its fun to watch fat pigs sweat. and trust me she is.

Dont worry it'll all come out in due time!!!!