Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn queenbitch

Originally posted by rozner

So are you going to post the picture or not?

Its coming but Im gonna make her wait. The anticipation alone should give her a heart attck let alone the 123847618237681568924678,914calories a day worth of Wendy's Mcdonalds and Burger King....Let us not forget her all time favcorite.BOB's BIG BOY (she thinks bob is a cutie and is still waiting for him to come to life so he can one day marry her and she gets all the free food she wants!!!!!):laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Its coming but Im gonna make her wait. The anticipation alone should give her a heart attck let alone the 123847618237681568924678,914calories a day worth of Wendy's Mcdonalds and Burger King....Let us not forget her all time favcorite.BOB's BIG BOY (she thinks bob is a cutie and is still waiting for him to come to life so he can one day marry her and she gets all the free food she wants!!!!!):laugh:

NIce.... :eek: :eek: :eek: I wanna see this shit..

Originally posted by thesandman

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work Sherlock.....

I try!!! Actually after a few beers watching law and order reruns while ordering boat supplies, Holmes pointed it out to me!!!!

BTW I found a new boat 34footer cabin flybridge shower bathroom slleeps 6 hot water heater a/c kitchen with sink stove (alcohol and electric) microwave oven fridge freezer!!!!!

all i need to do is repaint the hull and I want to redo the cabinets inside. i have to order new elctronics stereo tv's depth finder etc..

I'm back, sorry I have been a little busy at work. Some of us have jobs to attend to. As far as who I am, I have not a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. My back is fine, never had an ache in my life. As far as my friends, I am as loyal as they come. You are way off, so keep rambling and have a good time. I would love to stay and play all day, but I have work to do. Bye, Bye for now.

Originally posted by queenbitch

I'm back, sorry I have been a little busy at work. Some of us have jobs to attend to. As far as who I am, I have not a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. My back is fine, never had an ache in my life. As far as my friends, I am as loyal as they come. You are way off, so keep rambling and have a good time. I would love to stay and play all day, but I have work to do. Bye, Bye for now.

U must be shittng your pants. I work as well but its great being your own boss.

So go back to the corner make sum mo' money and get ready for the picture. WHORE!!!!!

I try!!! Actually after a few beers watching law and order reruns while ordering boat supplies, Holmes pointed it out to me!!!!

BTW I found a new boat 34footer cabin flybridge shower bathroom slleeps 6 hot water heater a/c kitchen with sink stove (alcohol and electric) microwave oven fridge freezer!!!!!

all i need to do is repaint the hull and I want to redo the cabinets inside. i have to order new elctronics stereo tv's depth finder etc..

GET THAT BOAT!

U must be shittng your pants. I work as well but its great being your own boss.

So go back to the corner make sum mo' money and get ready for the picture. WHORE!!!!!

Not really to concerned honey, sorry to break your heart. I really don't give a flying FUCK!! You may think you know who I am, but by your little hints, you are way off base. As far as being an asshole to people, I think you wrote that book!

Originally posted by queenbitch

Not really to concerned honey, sorry to break your heart. I really don't give a flying FUCK!! You may think you know who I am, but by your little hints, you are way off base. As far as being an asshole to people, I think you wrote that book!

Your little blond curls are pulling to tight on her brain and causing all this tension and unwanted anger. Your first iniatial is an F.Shit even two of your so called friends have gotten sick of your brazen attitude always making comments about people. Ill end it on this note I'm going to let it lie not b/c I choose not to hurt your frineds that you pretend to be close with by telling them who u are but I think it;s best for all concerned Ill let you know though if you continue to piss me off the picture goes up..... Fugly.

hmmmmm where did ur post go sweetie?

Next time you edit or delete your post check to see if some one has already quoted it. Thanx Buh bye .

ACTUALLY... I AM WONDERING WHO THE HELL POSTED UNDER MY SCREENNAME BECAUSE... I haven't been on this board ALL WEEK until TODAY!! And why would I say I don't post here often with almost 1000 posts?