Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams and the Fins looked sooooooooooooooooooo

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by digital7

well I say they have to fit Santana Moss into their scheme .. IMO he's the best WR they have on the team .. too bad he's been plagued with injury ... hopefully (yes, cuz he's an ex-cane) he could have a breakout season this yr .. just not against us

BTW ... Im not going to Tiesto either

He should have a good season, 8 t.d.'s atleast. We wont be bad this year as long as Vinny can handle it all season, with the Colts out of our division, shouldnt be as bad. Our defense has gotten extremely better also. Tottally different team, Abraham is hurt though, but hopefully he'll be back by October.

your team and my team have the same question mark ... the QB position. your team's QB is wether he could hold up the whole season, my team's QB is wether he could perform at all? and if you ask me, Im still in doubt

the season depends entirely on how this position turns out throughout the year. I would actually prefer Ray Lucas as the starter over Fiedler any day of the year. The man's got mobility, he has an arm and from what I've seen, is pretty accurate too. I really can't complain about our defense. We have the number 1 ranked pass defense in the league 3 years in a row and the run defense is not too shabby either. our division is not the easiest. we face each other two times, plus the Bills (which have gotten significantly better in the offseason) and the Patriots twice which is a scary, scary thing ....

your team and my team have the same question mark ... the QB position. your team's QB is wether he could hold up the whole season, my team's QB is wether he could perform at all? and if you ask me, Im still in doubt

the season depends entirely on how this position turns out throughout the year. I would actually prefer Ray Lucas as the starter over Fiedler any day of the year. The man's got mobility, he has an arm and from what I've seen, is pretty accurate too. I really can't complain about our defense. We have the number 1 ranked pass defense in the league 3 years in a row and the run defense is not too shabby either. our division is not the easiest. we face each other two times, plus the Bills (which have gotten significantly better in the offseason) and the Patriots twice which is a scary, scary thing ....

I agree about the Q.B. thing, you never know what your gonna get with either of these guys (Testicles and Fiedlears)......

I always liked Lucas, when he came to the Fins, I was pretty upset, if this guy had a chance to start all 16 games per season I think he'd do very well, he has a good arm and is very very mobile, and is good in and out of the pocket. Dolphins D is always good, always got a scary line, and the secondary is tops in the NFL. Bledsoe and Moulds are gonna be a scary duo to face this year, definetely, I dont think they'll make the playoffs though. New England will be the biggest bust this year, im putting money on it. I dont think Brady will hack it this year at all, last year was one of those years they got lucky, shit if the Jets didnt knock out Bledsoe, they would of never made the Super Bowl. Jets and Dolphins will battle it out for the division.

you were upset cuz you lost Lucas and I was jumping for joy cuz we got him. he really hurt us alot when he played for the Jets, I'll never forget that game. true, he dose have the ability to be a starter ... the question would be when is he going to have a chance... Buffalo over the Patriots in our division this year .. no doubt

you were upset cuz you lost Lucas and I was jumping for joy cuz we got him. he really hurt us alot when he played for the Jets, I'll never forget that game. true, he dose have the ability to be a starter ... the question would be when is he going to have a chance... Buffalo over the Patriots in our division this year .. no doubt

I dont think Lucas will ever get the chance as a starter in this league, he'll always be picked up as a backup, unless Fiedler suddenly breaks his leg....:idea::D

CB Ray Mickens (re-signed)

LB Marvin Jones (re-signed)

S Sam Garnes (Giants)

LB Sam Cowart (Bills)

OL Jason Fabini (re-signed)

DE Steve White (Bucs)

CB Aaron Beasley (Jaguars)

OG Dave Szott (Redskins)

OT Jumbo Elliott (re-signed)

S Nick Ferguson (re-signed)

LB Tony Scott (re-signed)

LB Kelvin Moses (re-signed)

C Dennis O'Sullivan (re-signed)

P Matt Turk (Dolphins)

CB Donnie Abraham (Bucs)

DL Larry Webster (Ravens)

DE Josh Evans (Titans)

Pretty good off-season for us, only thing I hate is that we lost Farrior, I liked him. Garnes, Beasley, Abraham gonna do damage.

i think 8 tds for moss is stretchin it a bit. coles is their go to receiver. or at least was last yr. as small as moss is, i just don't see him doing that much damage going deep. give him a few more years to get used to the nfl and we'll see what he can do.

pats will be patsies. they fucked up big time letting bledsoe go. brady will stink it up this year. more int's than td's. division will be jets vs. fins this year. jets d is significantly better. loss of farrior sux...but won't be that bad.

fiedler is rusty guys. man didn't have a full camp and is now getting into the mix. lucas has had the entire camp to himself. so of course he's going to look sharp. all i'm saying is that this is the year he has to prove himself. if he blows like he has the previous seasons...get rid of him. but don't knock the man before the season even starts. as bad as he's played, the guy did lead 5 4th qtr comebacks and is tied with kurt warner for the best records the past 2 years. that says something right there.

with 3 yrs now and with williams...no more excuses.

this picture was taken of "BroadWay Joe" after a "classic" meeting with Don Shula after a Dolphin vs Jets game:

attachment.php?postid=980840

after which which Coach Shula moaned, wiggled it clean, zipped up his pants and answered Joe Namath with "Sorry, Joe, that was some good "head" but you still can't be a Dolphin".....

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

NOTE: TAMPA ALWAYS DOES GOOD PRE SEASON> IT WAS THE FIRST GAME< CHILL EVERYONE. PRE SEASON IS OK>

heres my theory...before i got to tampa the bucs were crap...first year i was there 8-8 (wyche's last season), second year i was there what was it 6-10 or 4-12 (dungy's first) then 10-6 (playoofs) 8-8 (nada) 11-5 (conference finals) 8-8 (first round exit) 9-7 (first round exit) or something like that...anyway, my point being i got there they sucked, i left and theyre good, the way i see it i deserve some credit for turning that franchise around, wouldnt you agree? i plan to ask for 2.3 mil. :shaky: :goofy: