Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz...

Originally posted by whitecamaro

persuaded??? who exactly persuaded you do that? u didnt even wait 5 min after u got here to go do that shit

The evil twin I have on my right shoulder ( I'm Gemini you know) . . .she was telling me bad things in my ear, and I gave into temptation, I’m sorry once again it was WRONG. . you can :spank: me now...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record, Laurie sent me the track from Chris while he was away from his computer and told me to send it to her later.....I accepted the file because Jay was going to give it to me anyway because he and I share shit.....but it wasnt going anywhere it didnt deserve to go

once you send something to saleen its over.....that motherfucker claims to know everything in the world, and the bitch has never sent me shit in the past....all he ever did was ask me for tracks....For Lamya - Never Enough, for Dirty Cash, and a slew of others, AND HE HAS NEVER SENT ME SHIT

well FUCK YOU SALEEN youre never getting shit from me.....you are full of shit, totally musically ignorant, and you dont know how to manage your shit, so fuck off cocksucker and shut your mouth

you and laurie can bang each other for tracks until youre both blue in the face, cause neither one of you is getting shit from me ever again:bigfinge:

BG

Just stop being shady and do the right thing......like maybe ask....i know its a new concept for some.... but give it ashot kindda like how i was givng backshots last night!!!!!

JOEY SAYS----" Just because you spend most of your time in the missionary position, doesnt make you a missionary.":hump:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

for the record, Laurie sent me the track from Chris while he was away from his computer and told me to send it to her later.....I accepted the file because Jay was going to give it to me anyway because he and I share shit.....but it wasnt going anywhere it didnt deserve to go

once you send something to saleen its over.....that motherfucker claims to know everything in the world, and the bitch has never sent me shit in the past....all he ever did was ask me for tracks....For Lamya - Never Enough, for Dirty Cash, and a slew of others, AND HE HAS NEVER SENT ME SHIT

well FUCK YOU SALEEN youre never getting shit from me.....you are full of shit, totally musically ignorant, and you dont know how to manage your shit, so fuck off cocksucker and shut your mouth

you and laurie can bang each other for tracks until youre both blue in the face, cause neither one of you is getting shit from me ever again:bigfinge:

BG

I DIDNT SEND IT TO SALEEN. . .

BG

Not to stick up for Saleen but get your shit straight. I disagree with you saying he is musically ignorant. and as far as him not having the connects to get shit first wrong again.

as far as everyone else....

Its a song that doesnt belong to any of you GET OVER IT.

ITS LIKE SAYING I STOLE A CAR AND THEN SOME ONE STOLE IT FROM ME AND IM PISSED OVER IT. UMMM ANYWAY:blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Not to stick up for Saleen but get your shit straight. I disagree with you saying he is musically ignorant. and as far as him not having the connects to get shit first wrong again.

to pick a new favorite dj every day and proclaim anything that isnt what you listen to "dead" , to me, is ignorant

BG

to pick a new favorite dj every day and proclaim anything that isnt what you listen to "dead" , to me, is ignorant

BG

If youve read what e has written you'll see a long list including picotto, superchumbo and many other just because he has posted house is dead because he now likes tech doesnt mean he is ignorant he later posted on that particular thread that house is dead in his book because he now likes tech:rolleyes: Now can we end this because it sounds like im sticking up for him and im kinda bothered by it!!!!!

Guest saleen351

I had a long post planned but i deleted it to repond to the idiots on this thread.

First off that track has been out 3 weeks now... when laurie said she had it, i cut mine up and sent it out. which i would of done anyways... Its terrible that is why you dont' hear it at the shore, denny and rydell both have it! they don't play it, cause you need to be cracked out at 11am to like it....

To let you know, i threw my hat in the ring...

I got 2 articles that will be published about some producers teams.. One on the way up, one huge....

working on booking some djs... small venues at first then the big time... I can post anything on here and the views go threw the roof, well i can do the same with djs down here. you all know the asshole saleen351, in the comming months, you'll meet the college educated business man Nick.... I walk with a big stick! So get the fuck out of my way!!!!!!!!!! will i fail, i don't know, but i'm gonna try.

of course my cpers would be taken care of ....

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Holy shit, its always soemthing to argue about on this board. And Laurie, why are you always the center of drama? What the fuck! Props to Jay and Barry for always sharing their shit. If someone actually stole something physically, now thats a whole other story. Beatings anyone?

Originally posted by whitecamaro

so true...i have no problem giving out whatever i have, but when my boy tells me not give it out right away and to sleep on it for another week, then i'm not gonna go behind his back and do that to him. its one thing to share the music, but to steal it from people when they arent watching..kinda fuked up

Exactly my point....None of you have any idea how upset my boy is that I ended up being responsible for this shit. Do u think I will ever get tracks from him again ? Stealings cool tho...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

I had a long post planned but i deleted it to repond to the idiots on this thread.

First off that track has been out 3 weeks now... when laurie said she had it, i cut mine up and sent it out. which i would of done anyways... Its terrible that is why you dont' hear it at the shore, denny and rydell both have it! they don't play it, cause you need to be cracked out at 11am to like it....

I find it funny that you had it for 3 weeks, yet didn't send it to your favorite MP3 girl Laurie. :laugh: You really think anyone believes you had this ? I know for a FACT you didn't, because you asked my friend that lives in FLorida if he had it. Give it up bro...it's not just a coincidence. STOP LYING !

Originally posted by muzikman

hahahah you people dont even have a clue where it came from.. 3 weeks old?? try about 5 months.. yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Yeh but you always get shit ahead of time. This was a good pickup for me. Whatever..I just don't like people who steal shit.

well it was stolen even before u think it was stolen

I hear ya...but this is someone that I actually considered a friend, and knew that I really couldn't let it get in the wrong hands. Kinda like the "Drill" incident...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I hear ya...but this is someone that I actually considered a friend, and knew that I really couldn't let it get in the wrong hands. Kinda like the "Drill" incident...

people gotta learn.. if you dont want something getting out.. you give it to NOBODY.. you cant trust anyone these days.. every person has at least one friend that they think they can trust.. "hey, here is this song dont give it out".. then he does the same thing with the next person.. it just continues on until some herb like saleen gets it and doesnt care and gives it to everyone.. so in the future.. just know not to give it to anyone at all.. just a lesson

people gotta learn.. if you dont want something getting out.. you give it to NOBODY.. you cant trust anyone these days.. every person has at least one friend that they think they can trust.. "hey, here is this song dont give it out".. then he does the same thing with the next person.. it just continues on until some herb like saleen gets it and doesnt care and gives it to everyone.. so in the future.. just know not to give it to anyone at all.. just a lesson

True..