Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoever Mixed the CD With Luz - Free

antm28

Originally posted by muzikman

believe me i can handle my own you fucking tool.. he just so happened to be reading the post and chimmed in.. i dont need anyone to get my back to point out that ur an idiot for not knowing that was jp working the efx... and we never denied the fact that we are brothers.. who fucking cares.. the point is u feel like an ass so u try to point out stupid shit like i care.. keep humoring me :laugh:

I didn't know JP was the only who knows how to work an efx box? Keep sucking JP's dick like you do on every board you post on. Your just all upset cause I said the cd sucked. I didn't think JP was capable of throwing that gargbage together.

Originally posted by antm28

I didn't know JP was the only who knows how to work an efx box? Keep sucking JP's dick like you do on every board you post on. Your just all upset cause I said the cd sucked. I didn't think JP was capable of throwing that gargbage together.

lolol.. u are a complete fool.. has nothing to do with working an efx box.. its the type of efx jp uses.. if u go to sf and u know jp u would know the difference.. and if i recall i havent made a post in probably over a year ranting and raving about how good jp is.. i just back him up when idiots like u dont know what they are talking about.. please shut up.. u make urself just look dumber than u already have... and from the looks of ur profile and ur quote you seem to be a pretty big SF fan.. u are probably just another herb that has been there a few times and thinks they know what they are talking about