Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
antm28

Whoever Mixed the CD With Luz - Free

Recommended Posts

Well well if it isn't the two sicktrack homo brothers. I don't know whats more pathetic how far up JP's ass you are or that you both respond to the same posts. My point was that the CD sucked and figured it couldn't have been JP. But I guess I wouldn't have known because I'm not in JP's booth blowing him every week. :rolleyes: Why don't you go back to sicktracks and talk about who was in a bigger K hole at SF. Fucking "fegs".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by antm28

Well well if it isn't the two sicktrack homo brothers. I don't know whats more pathetic how far up JP's ass you are or that you both respond to the same posts. My point was that the CD sucked and figured it couldn't have been JP. But I guess I wouldn't have known because I'm not in JP's booth blowing him every week. :rolleyes: Why don't you go back to sicktracks and talk about who was in a bigger K hole at SF. Fucking "fegs".

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blood always sticks together you fucking herb. but honestly i find it humorous how you tell us to go back to sicktracks. like this is your board or something and we must leave now. and obviously you must post on sicktracks too if you new we post there. so what's more pathetic family sticking together or some random herb who knows who we are and what we are about when i don't have a clue nor do i care who the fuck you are. i just personaly find it funny how a rooooooookie like yourself thought that the cd was not mixed by JP. who is the fool now.

p.s. you will catch me at factory once in a blue moon and i am far from being up jp's ass. but one thing is for sure you are still a rooooooooooooooookie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whatevaman

blood always sticks together you fucking herb. but honestly i find it humorous how you tell us to go back to sicktracks. like this is your board or something and we must leave now. and obviously you must post on sicktracks too if you new we post there. so what's more pathetic family sticking together or some random herb who knows who we are and what we are about when i don't have a clue nor do i care who the fuck you are. i just personaly find it funny how a rooooooookie like yourself thought that the cd was not mixed by JP. who is the fool now.

p.s. you will catch me at factory once in a blue moon and i am far from being up jp's ass. but one thing is for sure you are still a rooooooooooooooookie!

your soo dumb, your the rookie who took what he said out of context....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:rolleyes: everyone is a rookie but them who goes to sf......shit i must be too and i go back from the days of baez, red light green light and the rainbow card. cause their so musically godly than everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whatevaman

blood always sticks together you fucking herb. but honestly i find it humorous how you tell us to go back to sicktracks. like this is your board or something and we must leave now. and obviously you must post on sicktracks too if you new we post there. so what's more pathetic family sticking together or some random herb who knows who we are and what we are about when i don't have a clue nor do i care who the fuck you are. i just personaly find it funny how a rooooooookie like yourself thought that the cd was not mixed by JP. who is the fool now.

p.s. you will catch me at factory once in a blue moon and i am far from being up jp's ass. but one thing is for sure you are still a rooooooooooooooookie!

If you read the boards it's not too hard to tell your brothers. And I also know a few people who post on sicktracks. I would be embarrassed if my brother came running to my defense as you two pussies do. What’s the matter can't handle your own arguments? Keeps making yourself look bad. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by t3chmuzik

if u mention JP's name or mike mac's name on this board u no "muzik homo" is gonna reply with something lame :laugh:

SG

lol fuck you steve.. im sure if i mentioned Vicious u would be creaming your pants.. HOMOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by antm28

If you read the boards it's not too hard to tell your brothers. And I also know a few people who post on sicktracks. I would be embarrassed if my brother came running to my defense as you two pussies do. What’s the matter can't handle your own arguments? Keeps making yourself look bad. ;)

believe me i can handle my own you fucking tool.. he just so happened to be reading the post and chimmed in.. i dont need anyone to get my back to point out that ur an idiot for not knowing that was jp working the efx... and we never denied the fact that we are brothers.. who fucking cares.. the point is u feel like an ass so u try to point out stupid shit like i care.. keep humoring me :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×