Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Raid In Todays Paper......

i was also there and got separated from my friends. . . i walked right out the door also, im suprised they didnt stop me considering i look 12 and i was sipping a beer right in the troopers face. . . it was almost as if they were looking for something specific. The owner of temps was definatly the one behind this. . . he has reason to be jealous, merge has been crazy lately and all of his customers have been going there, merge is stealing his buisness. i doubt temps will get raided but just to be safe everyone should go to d'jais in belmar cause its gonna be hot. . . louis todaro is guest djing and he's been ripping shit up lately. so hopefully ill see u all at d'jais

Originally posted by cody05

The way the raid worked is the State Police had undercover agents in the club all night long watching individuals doing and selling drugs. These undercover agents also watched individuals whom they assumed were underage to see which bartender was serving them. Unfortunately for us bartenders, whether there are cops at the door checking I.D.'s or just a bouncer the responsiblity to make sure the person who your are serving is 21 lies with the bartender. When the lights came on and the uniformed cops came in they knew exactly what individuals they wanted. That is why most of you people were allowed to just walk out without being bothered. And there were a lot more than just "crap drinking violations" handed out. This should act as a warning to all of you people who just do what ever you want out in the open and that includes going into a bathroom stall with more than one person. A raid such as this can happen at anyone of our clubs (in Seaside or Anywhere) so lets use our heads.

Fucking pigs.. anything you do to your own body should be your own business. I hate this fucking country. It sounds more like intrapment to me. Ill bet anything worst shit was going on at temps

Originally posted by scandelus

i was also there and got separated from my friends. . . i walked right out the door also, im suprised they didnt stop me considering i look 12 and i was sipping a beer right in the troopers face. . . it was almost as if they were looking for something specific. The owner of temps was definatly the one behind this. . . he has reason to be jealous, merge has been crazy lately and all of his customers have been going there, merge is stealing his buisness. i doubt temps will get raided but just to be safe everyone should go to d'jais in belmar cause its gonna be hot. . . louis todaro is guest djing and he's been ripping shit up lately. so hopefully ill see u all at d'jais

WELL for all the people thinking Tempts had something to do with it a reliable sorce told me that to the best of their knowledge Tempts had nothing to do with it.

BESides you think tempts wants them to raid merge and find drugs so they can then suspect that the same thing goes on in tempts. A raid can hurt every club.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

For the last time, Temps had nothing to do with what happened at Merge last Saturday. I am 100 % positive of this. I have very reliable sources that told me this.

everyone has sources...everyone is the freakin mayor on this bored...losers!!! i know this person...i know that person...dorks!!

this board has gone to shit!!!

:hat:

Originally posted by scandelus

Please get a life. That is exactly what Tempts. would want is to bring more attention to drugs and the nightclub scene. A raid such as this hurts everyone. I love people such as yourself who just don't have a CLUE!!!!

Originally posted by cody05

Please get a life. That is exactly what Tempts. would want is to bring more attention to drugs and the nightclub scene. A raid such as this hurts everyone. I love people such as yourself who just don't have a CLUE!!!!

Everyone has an opinion on this, everyone knows someone (hell I know the owners neice and husband i was in their wedding party) But what does it matter....Everything is just hearsay and opinion...I doubt any of us know the whole story or truth..

personally, I dont think the TEMPTS/XS had anything do with it, like you said why bring attention to the scene that they are an integral part of...thats like biting your nose off to spite your face...

So if people believe that tempts had something to do with this then what next merge is going to say something and get tempts in trouble...

I go to all 3 places, and bottom line is what happened at MERGE (I was there) was really messed up, it ruined what could have been a great f(#@ nite at merge.....Its fucked up it had to happen to them and to those people...The place has been really making a name for itself this summer...

Originally posted by swollashell

everyone has sources...everyone is the freakin mayor on this bored...losers!!! i know this person...i know that person...dorks!!

this board has gone to shit!!!

:hat:

You are on the board so I guess you are a loser? What is your definition of a loser? Mine is some moronic asshole like yourself who is critical of people because he feels he is better then most when the real underlying problem most likely is that you have super low confidence so the only way you can feel better about yourself is to try to put others down for there ideas and opinions.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Could you please post the acrticles exact website? Please!! Thanks

IT WAS IN THE ASBURY PARK PRESS....I BELIEVE THEIR WEBSITE IS WWW.APP.NET .......YOU JUST HAVE TO SURF THE SITE TO ACCESS THE ARTICLE THOUGH I'M NOT SURE YOU CAN LOOK UP ANYTHING FROM BEFORE TODAY.......BUT GIVE IT A SHOT

Originally posted by hunnie818

IT WAS IN THE ASBURY PARK PRESS....I BELIEVE THEIR WEBSITE IS WWW.APP.NET .......YOU JUST HAVE TO SURF THE SITE TO ACCESS THE ARTICLE THOUGH I'M NOT SURE YOU CAN LOOK UP ANYTHING FROM BEFORE TODAY.......BUT GIVE IT A SHOT

Thanks babe ~ but I tried surfing the site earlier and couldn't find it. Thanks anyway! :)

• 3 years later...
Wow, this was 4 years old..interesting read. I've never been to Merge.

Were you one of the people who just walked out?

It was raided and no charges were ever filed against the place. The police looked like idiots b/c they followed a poor tip.

The following week was one of the best parties ever at Merge.

It was raided and no charges were ever filed against the place. The police looked like idiots b/c they followed a poor tip.

The following week was one of the best parties ever at Merge.

Were you there also? Seaside veterans..sounds like I missed good times!

Were you there also? Seaside veterans..sounds like I missed good times!

That was the one weekend I missed there. I went the following week. It was raided at 2AM for a Retro Metro, so the following week they started Retro Metro at 2AM and Merge cut a sick ass promo on what happened, place went nuts, Rydell dropped "this is the police, come out with your hands up" and the rest is history.