Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good or Bad Idea ?.....

sweetie029

I'm going to South Beach next week with my bf.....I've never been there before & I can only imagine how many beautiful people are going to be floating around (not that Im not one of them ;) ) but I don't know if going to South Beach is a good idea for a couple to go any imput ?? :confused:

If you think that beautiful people are going to be too much of a problem for going someplace as a couple then you should either

A) Never go anyplace

B) Rerun through your priorities in the relationship

There are so many beautiful people in the world, and if you fear the trust issue, then the problem ain't South Beach.

I say go, have fun, enjoy each other's company, enjoy the beach. Shit, summer is almost over.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

There are so many beautiful people in the world, and if you fear the trust issue, then the problem ain't South Beach.

Yeah, good call. Even if you're a truly beautiful person, without trust, you'll still end up wondering if your s.o. might find someone who's more their "type."

Honesty and trust are the most important elements of any relationship (sexual or not), IMO.

Originally posted by sweetie029

I'm going to South Beach next week with my bf.....I've never been there before & I can only imagine how many beautiful people are going to be floating around (not that Im not one of them ;) ) but I don't know if going to South Beach is a good idea for a couple to go any imput ?? :confused:

OK, here's the deal: If you're THAT insecure that you think your guy is just gonna up and cheat on you while YOU'RE BOTH ON VACATION, IN ANOTHER STATE, A THOUSAND MILES FROM HOME, then I seriously suggest that you seek out psychological help, 'cause you have trust issues of a magnitude I haven't seen before. :aright:

No guy is that fucking stupid. STARING on the other hand, is something you're gonna have to get used to quickly. There's just too much eye candy down there not to.

Simple right? :rolleyes:

I agree with all of you...but I didn't make my point clear enough I guess...aside from the fact there's good looking people down there that is just letting paranoia sink in...I'm thinking stupid things out of boredom (I have nothing else to do so I might as well drive myself crazy)....I don't think my boyfriend is going to cheat on me...what I meant to say was the atmosphere down there is different > >..pretty people....night life etc...now I don't think this is going to be any type of romantic vacation with so much going on and so much to do...I guess what I am or what I was trying to say is this vacation a bad idea in the sense o;f what we are going to be surrounded by ??....chaos & partying

Well you don't have to go to any specific place to be romantic. You can walk through the severn rings of hell, and if you're with the right person, the two of you can make a romantic vacation out of it. And a beach is a much easier place to conjour romance then that, so go for it!

Fun is fun. I say go and enjoy the chaos (unless you don;t like chaos), and make your own romance. I think you guys will be fine.

You need to just relax and have a good time, if something will happen then it will happen. I could understand your anxiety about all those beautiful half nekked women running around all over the place, your man can look but as long as he doesn't touch then everything is ok... If he is gonna cheat on you mine as well know now before getting really serious and marrying him or something... Just have a blast, its gonna happen.. There are worse places you can go like MARDI GRAS. :)

Originally posted by sweetie029

I vacation with my b/f to georgeous places all the time. If you guys are inlove and like to be around each other and have fun together then I think it shoudn't matter who's around............

I think being together alone just the two of you relaxing on vacation with do the opposite of what you think. I think it will bring you guys together............. GOOD LUCK and have fun,,,,,,,