Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those that go to SF...

its half and half for me. either i go out first then get so shitfaced i dont want the night to end so i head to SF or i am just getting shitfaced at home then decide to go. in either event i get there around 3 or 4am and stay till at least 2pm :hat:

i never go to sleep and then go to SF. if i did i wouldnt go. i stay up for like almost 2 days and just go nutz:D

Originally posted by harddtime

stilll not sure what to do, on the one hand i don't wanna miss out on my sat nights around here, but on the other i don't want my whole body to start aching by 9am, kinda ruins my mood. I'm lazy, i need my sleep...:confused:

Just be a trooper....We all have done it:D

why don't u go out sat night.......come home at like 2....sleep till morning....shower and go.......

i know....on good mornings in the past....no matter how tired or hungover i was.....as soon as i heard the music.....i practically ran up the stairs......

Do you guys go out at night and head over to SF early sunday, or do you go to bed early sat night and wake up early sunday and then go?

I just started to change now I go out sat* come home go to sleep. . .then wake up and go to SF. . .but back in the day I used to go to SF on sat* and leave around 4AM sunday :rolleyes: Lucky for me my friends :whip2: my ass!! I never knew how much better the music is on SUNDAY :D

always go to bed before and go around 9-10am. always used to close out too, but i am sick of it. muzik at the very end usualy doesnt do it for me no more and it is all over the place. i think i am going to start going early and just leaving around 11-12. heard from plenty of people who used to close and go early now that the muzik has been real solid at that time. but who am i kidding anyways because i am an old man and have only been to that hell hole like three times this yr.

Originally posted by misk

why don't u go out sat night.......come home at like 2....sleep till morning....shower and go.......

i know....on good mornings in the past....no matter how tired or hungover i was.....as soon as i heard the music.....i practically ran up the stairs......

this right here sounds like a perfect plan, G out at around 2, wake up at 6 or so, be at the club by 7. Nice, i get the best of both worlds.

Well, I used to go all the time with party favors, then I grew out of it a little and started dating the man I am going to marry who does not party, so......... we used to go all the time and I never though it could be fun. I thought i'd be sooooooooo bored, but we have such a great time we usually drink but they stop serving at 4, we just dance all night long allllllll night and close the club sober. I swear. I am prob the exception to this though. We go out or sleep and go to Factory at the same time everyone else goes.........

Originally posted by perns2002

Well, I used to go all the time with party favors, then I grew out of it a little and started dating the man I am going to marry who does not party, so......... we used to go all the time and I never though it could be fun. I thought i'd be sooooooooo bored, but we have such a great time we usually drink but they stop serving at 4, we just dance all night long allllllll night and close the club sober. I swear. I am prob the exception to this though. We go out or sleep and go to Factory at the same time everyone else goes.........

I have been to factory on occasion (sober) not many....But still had a goodtime....Matter of fact I have gone out and didnt even drank and stayed on the floor for hours...Nobody believed I was sober, but i can do it if i choose..

Originally posted by jp18

I have been to factory on occasion (sober) not many....But still had a goodtime....Matter of fact I have gone out and didnt even drank and stayed on the floor for hours...Nobody believed I was sober, but i can do it if i choose..

i wish i could go and do that, the closest i've come is go out and take a little bit of G, not enough to get fuct up but def enough to loosen me up a little. Prob the equivalence of 2 beers if compared to alcohol

i wish i could go and do that, the closest i've come is go out and take a little bit of G, not enough to get fuct up but def enough to loosen me up a little. Prob the equivalence of 2 beers if compared to alcohol

I don't knwo if that is good or not. I am not one to judge by far, but if your with good friends, fun people, it is possible. See the light.

Brother dont get me wrong...It just so happened those nites I wasnt in the mood to be a mess...Its rare that I feel that way....I am usually taking it to another level:D

I usually get there anytime between 7am-10am. Nothing like a nice breakfast before you go in! The night before I may go out, depending if the rest of people I'm going to SF with the next day want to. It's usually a must to close it out, but lately I have been not able to do it. Maybe beacause I don't get banged up like I used to, or maybe JP is slippin. :blank: Either way, I've found myself there till 2pm or so...Remember kids: Party Professional !

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't knwo if that is good or not. I am not one to judge by far, but if your with good friends, fun people, it is possible. See the light.

It's good, i can't drink like most people so a little bit of G by itself is not a bad thing at all.

Originally posted by jp18

Brother dont get me wrong...It just so happened those nites I wasnt in the mood to be a mess...Its rare that I feel that way....I am usually taking it to another level:D

good, thanks for making me feel like not such a crackhead. I have those nights too, but def not when i'm going to a club, if i'm spending 30 bucks to get in, i'll spend another 100 or so on drugs. All or nothing for me:D

good, thanks for making me feel like not such a crackhead. I have those nights too, but def not when i'm going to a club, if i'm spending 30 bucks to get in, i'll spend another 100 or so on drugs. All or nothing for me:D

I have said this before bc someone has brought the whole crackhead thing up....If you go out and party (however you do it), but your working, have your shit together, your not hurting anyone, and can wake up in the morning and look yourself in the mirror nowing that your still a good person....YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!

Just be careful and try not to be stupid.