Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly Tonight

an evening of dirty, dark & deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep house

lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble

someone please lock me in the office from 10-6...then i'll come out and do all the payouts

who will take the award tonight....Sevan, Thorin, Hometeam, Parmit, Black Larry, Andy, Steve.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks

ta

:mad: YOu sons of bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT.....First of all, we all know, and it has been proven that HANDS DOWN I could take the title on any given night at any given event....I am a team player, and I want to see my fellow teamates enjoy the satisfaction of winning weekly Centro Award.

Second of all, I CHOOSE not to compete as hard as my fellow competitors, for obvious reasons....however, I STILL CAN GO AS HARD AS ANY OF YOU, if not HARDER....

Lastly, AND MAY I POINT OUT THAT this is an important one......I AM OUTSIDE WORKING MY BUTT OFF UNTIL ABOUT 4AM....I've said it b/f, everything up until 4am is merely BATTING PRACTICE, b/c once i come in, the TRUE COMPETITION BEGINS!!!!!:tank:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

HEHE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY'S.........10 hours to go!!!!

btw, did u all check out CLUBBINGURU'S post in the "sticky thread" now there is a review!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NYCclub15

Lastly, AND MAY I POINT OUT THAT this is an important one......I AM OUTSIDE WORKING MY BUTT OFF UNTIL ABOUT 4AM....I've said it b/f, everything up until 4am is merely BATTING PRACTICE, b/c once i come in, the TRUE COMPETITION BEGINS!!!!!:tank:

Okay I'm fucking lost on this Centro Award. Someone needs to put me on. All I am thinking is that this lil' game involves debauchery. Does it? If so, I would like to watch.

:mad: YOu sons of bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT.....First of all, we all know, and it has been proven that HANDS DOWN I could take the title on any given night at any given event....I am a team player, and I want to see my fellow teamates enjoy the satisfaction of winning weekly Centro Award.

Second of all, I CHOOSE not to compete as hard as my fellow competitors, for obvious reasons....however, I STILL CAN GO AS HARD AS ANY OF YOU, if not HARDER....

btw, did u all check out CLUBBINGURU'S post in the "sticky thread" now there is a review!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up wuss doorman.

Ohh!! He just TOLD you guys!! :laugh: :laugh: Hey Chris, I get to meet you tonite right? :) I'm gonna come up to you and say hiiii. :D

Originally posted by teklord310

Who else is spinning tonight??

Is Phil Johnson(westchesterboy) spinning? Or is John Michaels? Or both?

I know John Michaels is.. I dunno who else besides him and Superchumbo.. check the flyer thing in the sticky for Centro.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

Okay I'm fucking lost on this Centro Award. Someone needs to put me on. All I am thinking is that this lil' game involves debauchery. Does it? If so, I would like to watch.

:laugh: debauchery, that was good.....Hey, u are more than welcome to watch and even better, more than welcome to participate....JUST MEET ONE OF THE HOMETEAM and they will skool.....all competitors are welcomed.......

but most all, ENJOY THE MUSIC, ENJOY THE CROWD, ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE AND, ENJOY THURSDAYS, that was this night is all ABOUT!!!!!! and a, um, a little DEBAUCHERY!!!!!!

:laugh: debauchery, that was good.....Hey, u are more than welcome to watch and even better, more than welcome to participate....JUST MEET ONE OF THE HOMETEAM and they will skool.....all competitors are welcomed.......

but most all, ENJOY THE MUSIC, ENJOY THE CROWD, ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE AND, ENJOY THURSDAYS, that was this night is all ABOUT!!!!!! and a, um, a little DEBAUCHERY!!!!!!

I wanna play........ :tongue:

Originally posted by thorinaiello

who will take the award tonight....Sevan, Thorin, Hometeam, Parmit, Black Larry, Andy, Steve.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks

ta

Sorry but all awards tonight will belong to ME...

I will be more messed up than all of you, partying harder than all of you, hell, I bet I'll steal all your chicks too! NYAH! :D