Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Hawtin & Sven Vath @ Arc...

Subj: [made] VÄTH+HAWTIN/BURRIDGE vs. VAN M

Date: 08/16/2002 6:23:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Made-Events@made-events.com

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Some major updates to tell you about. We’re so excited about them we couldn’t wait until next week to tell you! Richie Hawtin and Sven Väth together on the same bill! Lee Burridge vs Jimmy Van M! See the listings below for dates and details. This Saturday Sander Kleinenberg with resident dj Bill Patrick and Sunday Victor Calderone @ arc.

arc

6 Hubert Street @ Hudson (three blocks below Canal St) 212-226-9212

Sander Kleinenberg is back again, this time on the arc stacks. It has been a while since we have been visited by Sander, you may remember the infamous loft party last summer, we decided to bring him and Bill Patrick together again on the main floor of arc and let history be Made.

Aug. 17th we have Sander Kleinenberg with resident dj Bill Patrick and Olivier Bergé returning to the arcade.

Doors open @ 11pm

admission $25

To view flyer: http://www.madeevents.com/081702.php

To sign up for our reduced list please go to www.madeevents.com <http://www.madeevents.com> or www.arcspace.net <http://www.arcspace.net>

***Please note that our reduced list closes @ 1 am Sharp!!!***

****There has been a change in our schedule!!****

Our Tribalism residency is has been moved to Sundays! Is it that time of the month already? Yes it is, time to get dirty with Victor Calderone, this Sunday August 18th.

10pm till late

admission $15

To view flyer: http://www.madeevents.com/081802.php

Across the ocean...

Aug. 19th: Danny Howells and Made go to Ibiza, Circo Loco @ DC10 Ibiza, Spain. Danny rocks the terrace from 2pm –4pm. Every Monday morning from 6am onwards resident DJ´s : Tania Vulkano, Jo Mills, Cirillo & Fabrizio, Nadre Grant and Peace Division. DC10 the album mixed by Cirillo and Jo Mills out now. Fastest selling Ibiza album this summer! Also, Circo Loco nominated for best international club in the forthcoming muzik magazine awards

Aug. 24th Saturday: Arc will be closed! Our last summer vacation before we swing into high gear! Friday August 23 will open though for Danny Tenaglia and Be Yourself

September 7th: A Techno Double Header: Richie Hawtin and Sven Väth with Magda and Mike Servito in the arcade.

September 11th: Lee Burridge vs. Jimmy Van M. ---

You see, fellas?? Told ya so;)...

holy shit......sven vath i never heard i would love to hear him and richie is my god holy shit im so exicted but that place is so small its going to be crazy packed in there.

j

and that chick madga that was with him at backtun she was really good. can't wait.

Originally posted by lasix

sux for me and my semi-religious ass.. cuz i'm gonna be at home in c-t for 'the new year' and cant make it. :unhappy::mad3::cuss:

boat party next day with may/saunderson/dieselboy will have to do.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by lasix

sux for me and my semi-religious ass.. cuz i'm gonna be at home in c-t for 'the new year' and cant make it. :unhappy::mad3::cuss:

boat party next day with may/saunderson/dieselboy will have to do.

Nananana , I do not think that G_d would mind me getting at least some fun , the only people that would mind are my .... jewish - american relatives !

I am going to be dying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::party::rock:

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

riiiiiight...

im definitely there for this. and no religion is going to convince me to do otherwise... :rolleyes::devil:

See , I always knew the Americans can if they only want - appreciate good music that is .....;):flame: :flame:

Even though my relatives are going to see me roasting in hell ....but who cares ??