Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Brand Of Creatine/protien/diet Pills U On?

Weightloss---stackers (which i really need right now)

Protein---I was trying to gain weight so I was taking EAS SIMPLY GAIN Choc Cream which had 5 grms of Creatine per serving...It tastes good has extracalories (although its sugars) but taste real good..Put on some mass and fat which is why i need the stackers now.

I'm not sure yet. His b- day is Monday so we're having a party Sat. that i'll be getting ready for. I'll try I haven't been out in awhile. Oh, i talked to Bobby from "work" this morning & he and myself we're wondering if you ever ran into Tracy?

You should all do yourselves a favor and stop wasting your money on GNC, JBN, and other such products..........

If no one has informed you yet, there is no FDA regulation on any of the products thanks to the lobbyists.......... so what they claim is on the label is not always in the box kids.........

The best thing you can do is plan out a well balanced diet, with the proper ratio of protein and carbs.......

My father and I run our own company in the dairy/nutrition business....... we sell to a variety of these nutrition companies.......... I have seen time and time again blatent mislabling and false information on the products........

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Take GNC whey protein and 5 grams of creatine in 2 of my 3 shakes a day. For weight loss i just eal more meals daily like 6 - 8 times a day to speed up my metabolim

don't waist your money on GNC stuff, you can get your supps at www.dpsnutrition.com a lot cheaper. They take about a day to deliver the stuff to your front door...

Protein of choice is ProLab Whey Strawberry/Choclate. Both are good...

For weight loss nothing you can buy over the counter can beat clen.

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

You should all do yourselves a favor and stop wasting your money on GNC, JBN, and other such products..........

If no one has informed you yet, there is no FDA regulation on any of the products thanks to the lobbyists.......... so what they claim is on the label is not always in the box kids.........

The best thing you can do is plan out a well balanced diet, with the proper ratio of protein and carbs.......

My father and I run our own company in the dairy/nutrition business....... we sell to a variety of these nutrition companies.......... I have seen time and time again blatent mislabling and false information on the products........

true and false, if it's a stand up company they'd have a lot more to lose by greatly mislabeling their products. Like a good rep, so if you go with one of the top companies you should be fine.

I agree with you that is why I always follow magazine articles and reviews of others before I purchase any supplements.

A few things I do know.

Cutting weight loss : xenadrine works..proven by many

Protein: isopure seems like it is working.

Creatine: Have never tried any but I would like to try liquid creatine even though the rumor is it does not work I know people that have great success with it.

I don't know about the rest of you but there's no way in hell I can eat 200 grams of protein a day without taking some kind of supplement.

Originally posted by notallthere

I agree with you that is why I always follow magazine articles and reviews of others before I purchase any supplements.

A few things I do know.

Cutting weight loss : xenadrine works..proven by many

Protein: isopure seems like it is working.

Creatine: Have never tried any but I would like to try liquid creatine even though the rumor is it does not work I know people that have great success with it.

I don't know about the rest of you but there's no way in hell I can eat 200 grams of protein a day without taking some kind of supplement.

Yup 200 grams worth of protein from whole food sources is damn difficult..........I usually buy an 11 pound bad of Whey protein (ata discount of course) and split it in half and keep half in my desk at work and half at home...........usually drink 4 40gm shakes in a day so that's 160 right there..............the rest I can make up with food. As for that creatine I would be wary when I was taking Organic Chem in college we found that creatine breaks down in liquid within about 15 minutes into useless creatinine, so just imagine if it's sitting on a shelf for 4 months, buyer be ware.

Originally posted by ou812

Yup 200 grams worth of protein from whole food sources is damn difficult..........I usually buy an 11 pound bad of Whey protein (ata discount of course) and split it in half and keep half in my desk at work and half at home...........usually drink 4 40gm shakes in a day so that's 160 right there..............the rest I can make up with food. As for that creatine I would be wary when I was taking Organic Chem in college we found that creatine breaks down in liquid within about 15 minutes into useless creatinine, so just imagine if it's sitting on a shelf for 4 months, buyer be ware.

thanks for the fyi. Creatine bothers me in general to be honest. Something fishy about it. Plus I don't want to look puffy. Is that what it does? Is there anything else that I can take that will slow my body down from breaking up the protein?

I was tied up for a minute, didnt want to leave you guys without finishing what I was sayin.......

Taking in the correct amt of protein in a day solely from chicken, beef or turkey is rough......... the nutrition supplements can definately help in that area....... I was just warning you guys not to rely on em too much........ you never know........

I am blessed with my job....... lol...... I have all these proteins in their raw form in the office....... so there are no worries........ but definately read the reviews as you guys have to get the down and dirty on what products are good, and what is crap......

On another note...... something to think about......

Those of you trying to get lean for the summer......... all those shakes and drinks are considered pre-digested protein....... simply, the body does not have to work as hard to break them down or diget them, as it would with regular food.......

So........ in order to lose body fat, a good method is to space your meals out about every two hours, or eat 6-7 meals per day..... something in that range...... this causes your body to turn into a furnace...... constantly working to break down the food, increases your body temp, heartrate, and will speed up your metabolism.......

Simply eating the shakes, bars and drinks will not make your body work as hard and may have negative results.......

Just dont believe everything you hear or read in the mags......

I have never seen anyone hit 300 lbs with a bodyfat less than 6%, strictly using GNC products....... lol....... you know they are cheating...... hahaha......

I was tied up for a minute, didnt want to leave you guys without finishing what I was sayin.......

Taking in the correct amt of protein in a day solely from chicken, beef or turkey is rough......... the nutrition supplements can definately help in that area....... I was just warning you guys not to rely on em too much........ you never know........

I am blessed with my job....... lol...... I have all these proteins in their raw form in the office....... so there are no worries........ but definately read the reviews as you guys have to get the down and dirty on what products are good, and what is crap......

On another note...... something to think about......

Those of you trying to get lean for the summer......... all those shakes and drinks are considered pre-digested protein....... simply, the body does not have to work as hard to break them down or diget them, as it would with regular food.......

So........ in order to lose body fat, a good method is to space your meals out about every two hours, or eat 6-7 meals per day..... something in that range...... this causes your body to turn into a furnace...... constantly working to break down the food, increases your body temp, heartrate, and will speed up your metabolism.......

Simply eating the shakes, bars and drinks will not make your body work as hard and may have negative results.......

Just dont believe everything you hear or read in the mags......

I have never seen anyone hit 300 lbs with a bodyfat less than 6%, strictly using GNC products....... lol....... you know they are cheating...... hahaha......

Good advise!

Originally posted by notallthere

thanks for the fyi. Creatine bothers me in general to be honest. Something fishy about it. Plus I don't want to look puffy. Is that what it does? Is there anything else that I can take that will slow my body down from breaking up the protein?

OH YEAH......actually now that I think about it, take glutatmine, alot, like 20 grams a day if possible, depending on how hard you work out. Your immune system relys on glutamine for about 60% of it's fuel. It also (anti-catabolic) prevents your muscles (protein) from breaking down due to too much lifting. Yes, glutamine=important

Originally posted by luvle02

I'm not sure yet. His b- day is Monday so we're having a party Sat. that i'll be getting ready for. I'll try I haven't been out in awhile. Oh, i talked to Bobby from "work" this morning & he and myself we're wondering if you ever ran into Tracy?

i haven't "run into her but i have seen her outside the house when i'm going to wood-ridge but i coudl never stop b/c theres always cars behind me....so a party on saturday i'm down...hahaha...call me up tomorrow

for weightloss try the NYC stack from Anabolicfitness.net

it works great, sort of in the same way as the xenadrine type stuff except it doesnt raise your heart rate, but it does raise your body tempature by a few degrees. I already lost 3 pounds in one week on it, which I think is good for something legal.

nothing beats Xenadrine RFA-1, that is the stuff my friends, personally i've lost 35lbs in 2 months, and I was already in excellent shape before i started(7.5% body fat) I'm the living proof that it is simply the best fat burning thing out there. I got before and after pictures too....I cut down like a mofo.:D

If you take it and eat right, and ofcourse do cardio you will get results!

Originally posted by bimmaboy

nothing beats Xenadrine RFA-1, that is the stuff my friends, personally i've lost 35lbs in 2 months, and I was already in excellent shape before i started(7.5% body fat) I'm the living proof that it is simply the best fat burning thing out there. I got before and after pictures too....I cut down like a mofo.:D

If you take it and eat right, and ofcourse do cardio you will get results!

j

something is wrong here, you started at 7.5% and cut 35lbs? :confused:

Ok folks listen up.....Fuck creatine...the water retention in the biceps is great, but not your stomach....Creatine just adds water weight.......

You cannot get enough protein from real foods? Are you kidding....I get 210 from real food alone per day...

Meal 1: Egg Beaters, 1 slice 1% fat cheese, Turkey bacon

Protein: 40grams

MEal 2: Protein Shake protein 40grams

Meal 3: Canned Chicken protein 50grams per can

'

meal 4: Protien shake, PEanut butter protein 45 grams

meal 5: Muscle maker Wrap, Turkey Balls protein 55 grams

meal 6: 2 turkey burgers & peanut butter protein 60 grams

I try to eat 300protein, 100grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat....usually healthy fat, peanut butter natural of course...flax seed oil, olive oil.....

Supplements...Milk Thistle, Cranberyy Extract, Ephedrine...NYC Stack is sick....!!!

The real good shit....FInaplix, Test Prop., EQ...clomid and liquidex throughout......clomid more towards after the cycle......"This is what my friend says works?" "I wouldnt know for sure"!!!!!

Originally posted by harddtime

j

something is wrong here, you started at 7.5% and cut 35lbs? :confused:

Yes i just did that, i was massive, so ideally when you cut up you lose fat and muscle which weighs more then fat, so i lost mass and got lean...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Ok folks listen up.....Fuck creatine...the water retention in the biceps is great, but not your stomach....Creatine just adds water weight.......

You cannot get enough protein from real foods? Are you kidding....I get 210 from real food alone per day...

Meal 1: Egg Beaters, 1 slice 1% fat cheese, Turkey bacon

Protein: 40grams

MEal 2: Protein Shake protein 40grams

Meal 3: Canned Chicken protein 50grams per can

'

meal 4: Protien shake, PEanut butter protein 45 grams

meal 5: Muscle maker Wrap, Turkey Balls protein 55 grams

meal 6: 2 turkey burgers & peanut butter protein 60 grams

I try to eat 300protein, 100grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat....usually healthy fat, peanut butter natural of course...flax seed oil, olive oil.....

Supplements...Milk Thistle, Cranberyy Extract, Ephedrine...NYC Stack is sick....!!!

The real good shit....FInaplix, Test Prop., EQ...clomid and liquidex throughout......clomid more towards after the cycle......"This is what my friend says works?" "I wouldnt know for sure"!!!!!

somebody is taking a lotta shit here..heh....just make sure that you dont screw up your liver too, also too much protein at on time i beleive over 70 grams goes to fat....personally i'm done with that "i wanna get freaky" of supplements phase-its dangerous, short term to some degree and annoying....i aint a meathead no mo....I stay with healthy foods and vegetables now...