Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Brand Of Creatine/protien/diet Pills U On?

BIMMA....I'm talking alot of shit...well ask around the board and people who know me...I know my shit...also I am a moderator on Elitefitness.com.....Healthy is an excuse for being weak!!! You my friend have no clue what the fuck your talking about...!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

Ok folks listen up.....Fuck creatine...the water retention in the biceps is great, but not your stomach....Creatine just adds water weight.......

You cannot get enough protein from real foods? Are you kidding....I get 210 from real food alone per day...

Meal 1: Egg Beaters, 1 slice 1% fat cheese, Turkey bacon

Protein: 40grams

MEal 2: Protein Shake protein 40grams

Meal 3: Canned Chicken protein 50grams per can

'

meal 4: Protien shake, PEanut butter protein 45 grams

meal 5: Muscle maker Wrap, Turkey Balls protein 55 grams

meal 6: 2 turkey burgers & peanut butter protein 60 grams

I try to eat 300protein, 100grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat....usually healthy fat, peanut butter natural of course...flax seed oil, olive oil.....

Supplements...Milk Thistle, Cranberyy Extract, Ephedrine...NYC Stack is sick....!!!

The real good shit....FInaplix, Test Prop., EQ...clomid and liquidex throughout......clomid more towards after the cycle......"This is what my friend says works?" "I wouldnt know for sure"!!!!!

Hmm:idea:

a lot of people here don't know what the fuck they are talking about...

this thread belongs in the garbage. nj stacked advise is good but that's pretty much it. where most of you people get your info is beyond me. stop listening to every asshole you talk to at the gym or your buddy who heard something...

I am not even going to get into this thread, you can't teach the ignorant.

Originally posted by magilicuti

this thread belongs in the garbage. nj stacked advise is good but that's pretty much it. where most of you people get your info is beyond me. stop listening to every asshole you talk to at the gym or your buddy who heard something...

I here where your coming from (a little harsh) :laugh:

I dont doubt NJSTACK.....Ive been a lurker on efitenessboard for over a year...:rolleyes:

My info is realiable becuase i've been getting results via my info everywhich way possible for 4 years running now...:hat:

Originally posted by bimmaboy

My info is realiable becuase i've been getting results via my info everywhich way possible for 4 years running now...:hat:

your a fucking idiot. most of the shit you have said is total bullshit.

how the fuck do you lose 35lbs when you are already at 7.5%? how much do you weigh that you are 7.5% bf and have 35 of fat to lose?

shut the fuck up you idiot

Originally posted by bimmaboy

somebody is taking a lotta shit here..heh....just make sure that you dont screw up your liver too, also too much protein at on time i beleive over 70 grams goes to fat....personally i'm done with that "i wanna get freaky" of supplements phase-its dangerous, short term to some degree and annoying....i aint a meathead no mo....I stay with healthy foods and vegetables now...

after 70 grams of protein at one time the protein turns into fat? um, how? and where the hell did you learn this bit of info? so you are done with the "i wanna get freaky" off supplements stage? exactly what supplements were you using? crack?

Someone pull Bimmaboy's girlfriends hand out of his ass and let him speak for himself..........

You just decided one day not to train hard and grow......... and started eatin salads.....

akkkkkkkkk.............

Red Meat or death............ lol...........

Once a meathead, always a meathead...........

after 70 grams of protein at one time the protein turns into fat? um, how? and where the hell did you learn this bit of info? so you are done with the "i wanna get freaky" off supplements stage? exactly what supplements were you using? crack?

your body can only incoorporate a ceratin ammount of protein at a time...after that threshold, the extra protein goes to fat....i'm not a scientist, but i;ve read and've heard that it varies from people from 70-90 grams...

I use creatine and protien.

I was taking 3 shakes of protien wth water a day and 2 with creatine. Now my 6 pack is gone and im a bit bloated so i think im cutting down to 1 shake w creatine and if it doesnt work im stopping all together. Ihave a wedding to go to next month after that i think its juice time. I just dont wanna do it before the wedding because if i gain like 15 lbs or so in the next 5 weeks the tux wont fit lol

I was just busting your chops before........... I am no expert, I know what works for me........ but you should ask a trainer or someone else for some suggestions.........

You are losing too much size when you diet and try to lean down......... may have something to do with your diet, or what you are taking as far as "supplements..."

Since I have started a new job with long hours, my training and supplement schedule has changed drastically.

I usually rely on 3 solid meals and 2-3 protein supplements(shake/bar) throughout the day. I have been taking a serving of cell tech post workout and 5grams of L-Glutamine 2-3 times a day.

I recently started buying the preimixed Nitro Tech drink boxes. They are really convenient and taste good. I just hope the label stats are on point. I looked for them on DPSnutrition.com but could not find them:(

Too many supplements and not enough food brother..........

Minimum 5 but shoot for 6 solid meals of regular food.........

Maybe add in one or two shake/bar meals in to up your protein..............

Like I said though, everyone is different....... just have to experiment and see what works best for you.......

Originally posted by notallthere

im a strong beleiver that the 8 pizza's a day diet will keep you cut fit and strong. Try it it works.

I tried that pizza diet...It really didnt work for me.

As far as people who said, they read such in such somewhere.....I am not saying there is no validity to any of the articles regarding supplements or the testimonials, but unless they are published in Peer Review articles (journal articles) dont believe everything stated...These articles are biased and written by people who work for the company who produces the products....

No I dont consider myself a scientist, but I do have a BS in BIO and I work in a PROTEIN CHEMISTRY LAB....