Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do your .....

Originally posted by stardo

Armpits and Hair smell like after leaving SF Sunday afternoon?

I would say my armpits smell like attic and my hair smells like cow.

:laugh: You're threads are funny this week. I'd say I smell like every other person that has spent tooooooo many hours there. :yuck:

Armpits and Hair smell like after leaving SF Sunday afternoon?

I would say my armpits smell like attic and my hair smells like cow.

I'm not sure about smell, but did any of you ever notice that lovely shade of green you are when you walk out into the sunlight with your eyes poppin outta your head....:goofy:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

id say i smell like hot garbage and burnt asshole

honestly, it takes me two showers before i feel like i have washed the factory juice off my body....shit is naaaaaaaaaasty

BG

I almost flew out of my chair lol BURNT ASSHOLE:laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I have never been to SF...but this thread is gross...

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I know I know but ONLY the ones that have been to SF can appreciate this thread. The funk.the jaundice color of your face, the nerve of staying there till day light and the good times and memories that can only be made in SF.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I have never been to SF...but this thread is gross...

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I bet this thread makes you wanna hit the beach party though right?

Yeah why do you get so dirty going in that place? Like I noticed when you get out if you make a fist your knuckles will be noticbly swollen. My friends get it too, anyone else notice that? I cut my nails before going in there because if you don't you are going to come out with some dirty shit under them. SF is not for the rookies

I know I know but ONLY the ones that have been to SF can appreciate this thread. The funk.the jaundice color of your face, the nerve of staying there till day light and the good times and memories that can only be made in SF.

Yes many many memories made throughout the years...

However I will admit my armpits smell like a garbage sewer and my hair smells like a dirty kitty litter box...but piro says I smell like a flower...do you think SF affects your sense of smell too? :jar: ;)

Originally posted by neena16

Yes many many memories made throughout the years...

However I will admit my armpits smell like a garbage sewer and my hair smells like a dirty kitty litter box...but piro says I smell like a flower...do you think SF affects your sense of smell too? :jar: ;)

UUMMM I dont know if its SF thats cloggin up those nasal passages. tee hee.

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah your right it's probably just some fuzzy hair blockage...:D

ahahahah that is so funny.Cootie has the worst. He has this projectile one . I think its in his left nostil . It always pertrudes out and when I was banged up and he would talk to me it would seem to look like it was growing longer.:laugh:

I loved though. I'd lick it right off his nose :D

ahahahah that is so funny.Cootie has the worst. He has this projectile one . I think its in his left nostil . It always pertrudes out and when I was banged up and he would talk to me it would seem to look like it was growing longer.:laugh:

I loved though. I'd lick it right off his nose :D

:laugh: Heeeeehheehee that is so funny!! I always mess with him and say Tarzan and Jane are at it again swinging from hair to hair..come here baby let me cut those shits before they do some major damage in there....:laugh: :laugh: