Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my mixmeister mix

ultracrzy

:idea: i use mixmeister to mix my mp3's into a continues mix, but it only lets me fading tracks in and out. no bpm control or whatever. I want to know if there is better mp3 mixing software that would allow mixing multiple mp3's and then exporting mix to .wav file

thanx :tongue:

You obviously are not using mixmeister correctly. You can absolutely beat match. That's why they created the god damn thing.

Keep reading the manual....

Oh and that's not a cue sheet. that's a track listing. Two different beasts.

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by ultracrzy

:idea: i use mixmeister to mix my mp3's into a continues mix, but it only lets me fading tracks in and out. no bpm control or whatever. I want to know if there is better mp3 mixing software that would allow mixing multiple mp3's and then exporting mix to .wav file

thanx :tongue:

I've tried two things that might help.

First is PCDJ. I downloaded the free version, but there's a version that you can buy that does the beatmatching and the exporting to wav for you.

The other is AtomixMP3. The free version allows you to match beats and a bunch of really cool effects. You can buy the full version for $60 bucks and you can record too. I'm probably going to buy the AtomixMP3 soon myself. I could easily find an illegal version but I think they makers of AtomixMP3 deserve $60 for inventing an incredible piece of software.

Originally posted by katari

First is PCDJ. I downloaded the free version, but there's a version that you can buy that does the beatmatching and the exporting to wav for you.

The other is AtomixMP3. The free version allows you to match beats and a bunch of really cool effects. You can buy the full version for $60 bucks and you can record too. I'm probably going to buy the AtomixMP3 soon myself. I could easily find an illegal version but I think they makers of AtomixMP3 deserve $60 for inventing an incredible piece of software.

exactly how I feel...I payed the $60...worth every penny

bro if you want pcdj red the full version, lemme know i have a sit to d.l. it. it's not worth the 200$ or however much it is to buy. if you want, jus lemme know i'll find the site, if not, i cud send you it through aim or some shit. :D

Originally posted by tommyconigz

bro if you want pcdj red the full version, lemme know i have a sit to d.l. it. it's not worth the 200$ or however much it is to buy. if you want, jus lemme know i'll find the site, if not, i cud send you it through aim or some shit. :D

Thanks, I really appreciate it, but I think I'm going to go with AtomixMP3.

Again, thanks for the offer.

Thanks, I really appreciate it, but I think I'm going to go with AtomixMP3.

Again, thanks for the offer.

know u sed u wanted to spend the 60$ on it lol...but if u want i got that too...u can get it on any downloading program...kazaa, grokster...and just download the crack for it, which comes up when you search for it. i'm too cheap to buy the 60$ one when i can get it for free ;)