Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hroark

vicodin

Guest jroo

i got some, i just had ankle surgery, i dont like the vic's though. i got a higher doseage of them too. i dont have the bottle with me right now, its down stairs, im in a cast i dont feel like going down there, but its something like 7.5/750 if that means anything to you. the cvs lady told me to becareful with them. im 6'3 210 lbs i havent taken more than two at once so i havent gotten fucked up off of them. there are these pain killers called norco i had those with my shoulder surgery, they were pretty good. that was over a year ago.

Originally posted by hroark

is it viable to purchase them online? if so then where does one go?

cheers!

Almost impossible to get narcotics online even from other countries. You can get some painkillers but nothing that will get you high like hyrocodone or oxycodone.

There are some sites which can buy membership to, which claim to sell vicodins but it appears most are scams.

Your only hope is to find a reliable source online, which you have to luck into and take your chances.

I have seen a few suppliers come and go but it does not appear that there are any sources at the time.

Nautica

I had a friend who used to get them (andc Xanax) online through a South African pharmacy where they rerouted stuff through Namibia and Maldives and like 5 other countries before it got here. Anyway, I have no clue what the site was, but if I catch him around I'll ask...

Originally posted by brickhouse

I had a friend who used to get them (andc Xanax) online through a South African pharmacy where they rerouted stuff through Namibia and Maldives and like 5 other countries before it got here. Anyway, I have no clue what the site was, but if I catch him around I'll ask...

Was that before or after 9/11?

Nautica