Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anything going on next weekend...!??

mikeydny

Originally posted by mikeydny

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

My friends from NY are coming down this week......so I guess not, lol.

ANY HOTT LADIES IN THAT GROUP OF FRIENDS ?? :D

TAKE THEM TO IGUANAS CANTINA... THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT :laugh: HAHA I TAKE PEOPLE I DONT REALLY LIKE THERE...THEY NEVER CALL ME TO PARTY EVER AGAIN YO ... I WONDER WHY ??:D

Originally posted by koky

ANY HOTT LADIES IN THAT GROUP OF FRIENDS ?? :D

TAKE THEM TO IGUANAS CANTINA... THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT :laugh: HAHA I TAKE PEOPLE I DONT REALLY LIKE THERE...THEY NEVER CALL ME TO PARTY EVER AGAIN YO ... I WONDER WHY ??:D

Actually, let me find a picture of my friend Chrissy.....every guy at the Radio 1 WMC party was trying to hit on her because of her bathing suit at Nikki Beach, but she recently had 2 new friends implanted into her chest.

:D

Where you can edit your profile, it says photo, go there, go to other cities, then miami, then wmc, then the djcentral pool party, theres about 20 pictures shes in 2 of them, shes wearing a bakini you can floss your teeth with........i couldnt get the link 2 work.

Actually, let me find a picture of my friend Chrissy.....every guy at the Radio 1 WMC party was trying to hit on her because of her bathing suit at Nikki Beach, but she recently had 2 new friends implanted into her chest.

:D

forget about koky, he's into mature ladies now. :D how's about looking out for Tony.. ya know we new yorkers stick together.. :D

Where you can edit your profile, it says photo, go there, go to other cities, then miami, then wmc, then the djcentral pool party, theres about 20 pictures shes in 2 of them, shes wearing a bakini you can floss your teeth with........i couldnt get the link 2 work.

Damn!!!! She is HOT!!!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

forget about koky, he's into mature ladies now. :D how's about looking out for Tony.. ya know we new yorkers stick together.. :D

damn trader !!! dont 4get you are no longer in NY ..

p.s. no kitty kat 4 you trader !! maybe you can find one in the pound !:D :D

Originally posted by koky

damn trader !!! dont 4get you are no longer in NY ..

p.s. no kitty kat 4 you trader !! maybe you can find one in the pound !:D :D

lmao displaced in miami. . don’t hate ..:D you gonna be hitting up century village before space.. I know you be feeling the older ladies... :laugh: