Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All of you cp people are so f'n.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by youarealldumb

Dumb...why is it that half of you fucking people don't know how to speak properly. I have never seen so many retards on one site in my whole life. Half of you people don't know how to put words together...ibclubbin, bmw4jay, laurie619 (absolute retard), and for all of you other people...please call 1-800-hooked on phonics or something that may help out your nonintelligent responses.:tongue:

We love you too :)

-Tom

we took a vote on youarealldumb's sexual preference and.......

pclosd.gif

its official...........u are definitely a homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u think we would never find out, even after seeing you wear clothes like this........

i-am-gay.jpg

that is a dead giveaway. not only that but the fact that when people try to talk to you, they say..."Hey Richard....", you immediately cut them off and say.........

2208029.gif

Originally posted by youarealldumb

Dumb...why is it that half of you fucking people don't know how to speak properly. I have never seen so many retards on one site in my whole life. Half of you people don't know how to put words together...ibclubbin, bmw4jay, laurie619 (absolute retard), and for all of you other people...please call 1-800-hooked on phonics or something that may help out your nonintelligent responses.:tongue:

Where all dumb? you mean we are "Temporarily speechless" hey i have an idea why dont you grow some balls and use your real cp name?