Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Sander K reviews?

Thought he was pretty good but not great. A bit repetitive for me...he seemed to go back and forth from trance to deep tech house without a real clear direction. Kept bringing the crowd up and letting them down right away so I didn't feel like there was ever the chance for a crazy vibe to build up. Maybe it got better after I left at 5:30. Anyone?

Bill Patrick kicked ass though :D

I'll agree that he wasn't spectacular the whole time (I was there from about 3:30 to 6:30) but I thought he totally ripped it between 4:20 and about 5:15. After that he started being really inconsistent (except for the Thriller remix, that was pretty damn cool) and the stuff after about 6 was pretty cheesy. I was surprised at how empty it was...not that it was bad, I enjoyed having the room to dance, but considering what it was like for Tenaglia last weekend, I was at least expecting a full dance floor.

But whatever that track w/ the female vocal was that he played at 4:20 was very cool - it went on for about 10 min and kept getting better and better as it went. If any of you know what it was, let me know...though it's not much of a description. It was the first time (after 3:30, at least) that the crowd really got crazy. That hour was sick though, I thought he was able to take it up a notch with each track and his mixing was very tight.

This was the first time I've been seriously clubbing in a while without taking anything at all, so maybe my opinion is skewed from my surprise at how much fun I had (especially since my friends bailed on me so I went solo), but I thought that he did a great job, for that hour or so at least. Not the best set I've heard by any means, but I think he did a good job and was def. worth seeing. Did anyone see Bill Patrick? I was talking to some guy there who said he played a really good set....