Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a day ......

well i just got back to work today from vacation last week ... and let me tell you this - I HATE THIS GOD DAMN PLACE !!!

i think i need a vacation more after today then i did before.

:shake: :shake: :shake:

at 8am this morning instead of my boss asking me how my week off was she asked for financial reports .... ummm hello, i just walked in the door !!!

i had 387 e-mails to be exact

16 voice-mail messages and 4 post-it notes stuck to my pc screen

THANK GOD it is 5pm

i am OUT OF HERE !!!!

:letsgo:

i know exactly how you feel. i went on vacation and this is the first year i have been at my job. Needless to say its the last. I got back semi well rested and realized i didnt like working there too much bullshit. i use to clock anbout 18 - 30 hrs a week ot now i wont stay for 40hrs and one minute

u guys think u have it bad?? atleast yous were on vacation..check this out.... i had jury duty all last week, where i had to sit in a room of smelly old ppl for hours and hours only to get back to work today and find out they screwed me outta a days pay, i had a basket full of papers that the other girls decided to pile on me, 4 post its on my desk., a ton of voicemails and emails, i had to type like a 40 page letter for my boss as he stood over my shoulder telllin me what to type ((he barely speaks english)), and... ok this is what totally topped it off....

at the end of the day i actually had a lil mouse sitting on top of my desk, chillin by my comp screen wih a huge smile like it was nothin.....lololol imagineee thattt!!! i swear i almost quittt...

ughh im glad its over

i can top that

i walk into work daily at 7 am and its already over 100 degrees.

then i have to put up with idiots all day who are all reverse racists. Then to have a bunch of idiots completely screwing everything up so we get nothing done and its nothng but aggrivation all day long. So that the fat lazy boss can screw it up and have everyone else spend hours prying gum out of everywhere.

Thank God im going back into my own business soon

Originally posted by barbiegirl

well i just got back to work today from vacation last week ... and let me tell you this - I HATE THIS GOD DAMN PLACE !!!

at 8am this morning instead of my boss asking me how my week off was she asked for financial reports .... ummm hello, i just walked in the door !!!

THANK GOD it is 5pm

i am OUT OF HERE !!!!

Feel better Barbie Girl............... Read my monday FU if it makes u feel better............

THANK GOD it is 5pm

i am OUT OF HERE !!!!

Just call in sick....lol

What do you do that you hate so much????

maybe your boss is related to mine.

I've been working f/t and going to school f/t for the past 2 yrs.

I just graduated and took a week off, first time I had that many days off in a row for the longest.

there was some big muckety muck mtg that someone on my team was supposed to do a presentation at, but they banged out

my boss called me 5x, on my cell, at my home, leaving messages, telling me to page her and come in to work

i was busy walking down the aisle at my convocation ceremony.

afterward i still didn't call her back. so pissed off, if i talked to her i might say something i'd regret later

some people just don't get it that you don't eat, sleep, and sh*t the job

Originally posted by pandora1305

maybe your boss is related to mine.

I've been working f/t and going to school f/t for the past 2 yrs.

I just graduated and took a week off, first time I had that many days off in a row for the longest.

there was some big muckety muck mtg that someone on my team was supposed to do a presentation at, but they banged out

my boss called me 5x, on my cell, at my home, leaving messages, telling me to page her and come in to work

i was busy walking down the aisle at my convocation ceremony.

afterward i still didn't call her back. so pissed off, if i talked to her i might say something i'd regret later

some people just don't get it that you don't eat, sleep, and sh*t the job

I say you were just a tad preoccupied....... I think some bosses are just hell bent when it comes to work......

most days i don't mind coming to work, i like the chase .... however i need a life as well.

some people here live, eat and breathe this place, like it was their duty from god to come here and work for this company.

it's now tuesday and first thing this morning AGAIN, my boss asks for utilization reports .... remind you these reports take our software at least 45 minutes to even generate, yet she wants them 15 minutes after i get here !!

go figure !!!

:blown:

hey prns - i read your monday FU

OUCH !!!

most days i don't mind coming to work, i like the chase .... however i need a life as well.

That alarm clock goes off everyday and i hate going to work. not that i hate working i just dont like that place.

although its better than one of my previous jobs which was usually mon - thurs from 7 am to around 9 or 10 pm and fri from 7 to 429 hrs OT was a bit much but the money was good lol

some people here live, eat and breathe this place, like it was their duty from god to come here and work for this company.

it's now tuesday and first thing this morning AGAIN, my boss asks for utilization reports .... remind you these reports take our software at least 45 minutes to even generate, yet she wants them 15 minutes after i get here !!

go figure !!!

:blown:

hey prns - i read your monday FU

OUCH !!!

Got ya......