Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REINA,JP'S "NO ONE GONNA CHANGE YOU"Labor Day wkd@MERGE

This was just confirmed......

I guess we have done it again.................

What has become the BIGGEST SONG of the summer.......and a major antham at Factory, Merge, .........everywhere!!!!!!

Performing live on stage only @ MERGE

SATURDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND

...................REINA..........PERFORMING Johnathan Peters remix of "no one's gonna change you". This song is by far the best song out right now, and one of the best vocals i have ever heard....

And of course music by Richie Rydell...............

Thats on saturday, and then............

Sunday of Labor Day weekend....

"Summers Last Dance" The summer 2002 Closing party

RICHIE, RICHIE, RICHIE FROM OPEN TO CLOSE.

jUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

This was just confirmed......

I guess we have done it again.................

What has become the BIGGEST SONG of the summer.......and a major antham at Factory, Merge, .........everywhere!!!!!!

Performing live on stage only @ MERGE

SATURDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND

...................REINA..........PERFORMING Johnathan Peters remix of "no one's gonna change you". This song is by far the best song out right now, and one of the best vocals i have ever heard....

There is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way that cheesey ass track is better then oscar gs track, which was NOT played at merge like some thought, also superchumbos track...

Saleen, if the oscar g track is the one you were talking about, with "the beat" it WAS played at Merge. And they are 2 totally different songs. But the Reina is a track that will have the whole place singing. Its a litte more emotional than that other track. Though i think the osgar g(if that the name of it) has a more "hardcore " antham feel.

Originally posted by saleen351

There is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way that cheesey ass track is better then oscar gs track, which was NOT played at merge like some thought, also superchumbos track...

Richie dropped the Oscar G track.

its alll about the SUPPPPER CHUMBO>>>>>>>!!!!! If u dont know...

Originally posted by djprime

its alll about the SUPPPPER CHUMBO>>>>>>>!!!!! If u dont know...

TRUE but that just came out. . Renia has been playing ALL SUMMER ;) SPEAKING OF JP’s renia, there is a dif verse would anyone know the words off hand :confused: I'm @ work and dont know it unless I hear it :( please help...this is going to bother me until I get to my car...:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by smokee

not to mention DT has been rocking it for a couple of months now...

SMOKEE

dt had it since march, not one person asked for the id or knew what it was. Rydell did not play it, and he hasn't had it.... You are allll wrong, trust me, only stephan and oscar played the track, or had the track and dt. stephan and oscar are both on twisted records. oscar didn't even give it too roland who is his buddy and he shares the decks with him at space... Denny got the track last friday at which time, rydell DID NOT HAVE IT. I've spoken to oscar and denny about it. Those who know, know, those who "promote" for merge are simply lying.... Dibs will back me up 100% when i introduced her to oscar on friday....

ps twisted is putting out some serious bangers.... the label is gonna blow up this sept. make sure you guys buy superchumbos record... sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reina has great vocals, but its nyc cheese.....

djprime < knows his shit... and irrersistable is insane, but dark beat is better in my book..... keep a look out for xxxxxxxxxx < ain't telling you fockers!!!:D

ps this message is being send from NJ, WATCH OUT SALEEN IS BACK:D

dt had it since march, not one person asked for the id or knew what it was. Rydell did not play it, and he hasn't had it.... You are allll wrong, trust me, only stephan and oscar played the track, or had the track and dt. stephan and oscar are both on twisted records. oscar didn't even give it too roland who is his buddy and he shares the decks with him at space... Denny got the track last friday at which time, rydell DID NOT HAVE IT. I've spoken to oscar and denny about it. Those who know, know, those who "promote" for merge are simply lying.... Dibs will back me up 100% when i introduced her to oscar on friday....

NO DICK HEAD, YOUR WRONG.... Your wrong 99% of the time, you were also in Fla. the last few times he has rocked the track. I love the song but don't Post stupid shit like : Wait till you hear the last song at Metro or Merge. And Merge and Metro do not use any promoters, the manager promotes on here and they have a mailing list. So get your shit straight for once......

- How about that prediction in May Saleen: Richie Rydell will not be the dj at Merge by the end of the summer??? No one knows who he is.... Your clueless

What???? What??? Say something Mr. know it all.....

ps twisted is putting out some serious bangers.... the label is gonna blow up this sept. make sure you guys buy superchumbos record... sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reina has great vocals, but its nyc cheese.....

djprime < knows his shit... and irrersistable is insane, but dark beat is better in my book..... keep a look out for xxxxxxxxxx < ain't telling you fockers!!!:D

ps this message is being send from NJ, WATCH OUT SALEEN IS BACK:D

Originally posted by coogs78

ritchie played oscars track on saturday at merge it was the first time i ever heard richie play it but he did in fact play it at merge

IM ADDICTED TO DRUMS

It was my first time I heard it also, and I thought they where saying " ADDICTED TO DRUGS" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thesandman

NO DICK HEAD, YOUR WRONG.... Your wrong 99% of the time, you were also in Fla. the last few times he has rocked the track. I love the song but don't Post stupid shit like : Wait till you hear the last song at Metro or Merge. And Merge and Metro do not use any promoters, the manager promotes on here and they have a mailing list. So get your shit straight for once......

- How about that prediction in May Saleen: Richie Rydell will not be the dj at Merge by the end of the summer??? No one knows who he is.... Your clueless

What???? What??? Say something Mr. know it all.....

Saleen...he doesn have a point...u did say Richie wouldn't be the DJ by the summer's end right??? U gonna eat your words now?

SMOKEE