Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there anyone on this board

Does seem like the dj market is overflowing. I would put money on most of the New Jacks being digital jocks, at least 50-60% of them, remember cds came out in like 85, most of the kids starting today, bought most of their music on cd, never really had a vinyl investment, and vinyl is expensive! not knocking the digital guys, but we all really need to get together and get a union, like actors, ball players etc, so when we deal with clubs there are no more $75 djs or guys spinning for free just to break in. It would be better in the long run, we would all be able to command the money we deserve, and we could all buy vinyl if we want. Just think about, out of all the club employees DJ's are the only ones that buy their own supplies for work every week.

By the way did I mention I have some vinyl for sale and a good amp for sale, email me if you are interested, sooperdj@excite.com or PM me.

Doubleplay ? do I know you?

Peace Love And House Music All Night Long.

well i used to dj back in the day at a club in scotch plains

I still have

2 belt driven gemini's

decent gemini mixer and a 8 second sampler

2000 watt technics amp. ....

four 15" cerwin vega speakers

about 3 crates of house,techno,undergound records needless to say they are old.

Few other odds and ends. They have been sitting there for about 3 years now untouched... kinda sad ..

pulse i dont think we have met. probably should seem like we

are both vinyl junkies. One thing these people dont uderstand

is the expense. Really cant just d/l mp3's and spin. There are always different mixes on a 12 in that you spin on different venues. Plus if yo arent constantly buying its a waste. I am just recently getting back into t full throttle because i bought a house and had to watch my cash so i couldnt make the weekly mondo trip. A union would kinda be good but might be hard to do considering sometimes people just explode. Then again beingItalian maybe we should start one lol