Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James and Sasha

pod

Originally posted by Treepwood

yeah one can, word on the net has it that james is gonna be at arch in september by himself.

can anyone 100% confirm this? i heard about that also, but there is nothing up on balance's website...now i've been starting to hear that it might not happen, although i have no idea where that person got his info, but i havent seen anything coming directly from arc, balance or made.

i would definitly drive up to ny for this one

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blast. Got some good images of James, and a few decent ones of Mr. Coe.

The place was awash in industry folk too, from my .junkie. cohorts, to folk like Dade, as well as some of the 93.1 people. Carmel was there too, for some odd reason :) Jon and the Bliss folk paid a visit too.

Good to see the CP folk who missed Friday's event :)

That was a great show overall. Did you guys notice how the place would go nuts when Zabiela would drop a breakbeat track? It’s good to see Miami being more responsive to breaks lately. I thought both James and Sasha played excellent sets. It was good to see the familiar CP peeps in effect…..’til the next one….

Originally posted by Nolimit

Why is it so risky when you have the most popular dj on earth coming into town? Who cares what night of the week it is, Sasha packs them in regardless.

most popular dj on earth? is there such a thing? PLEASE

truly am happy 4 carmel. it's tough down here unless it's conference, season, or a fri/sat night.

Originally posted by staceyg5

most popular dj on earth? is there such a thing? PLEASE

truly am happy 4 carmel. it's tough down here unless it's conference, season, or a fri/sat night.

there is such a thing and I'll be glad to take that up with you in private.

I am not saying that there wasn't any sort of work involved. I'm sure the staff and local supporters had to work extra hard to pull this one off but how is it having the balls to take a risk with a dj like Sasha?

Put me in my place!

there is such a thing and I'll be glad to take that up with you in private.

I am not saying that there wasn't any sort of work involved. I'm sure the staff and local supporters had to work extra hard to pull this one off but how is it having the balls to take a risk with a dj like Sasha?

Put me in my place!

u name the time & place

takes plenty of preparation & hard work. summer attendance is low everywhere. props to carmel 4 giv'ng miami a real treat!

don't believe the hype son. AGAIN, no such thing as "the most popular dj on earth." well, unless your paul oakenfold :)

Originally posted by staceyg5

u name the time & place

takes plenty of preparation & hard work. summer attendance is low everywhere. props to carmel 4 giv'ng miami a real treat!

don't believe the hype son. AGAIN, no such thing as "the most popular dj." well, unless your paul oakenfold :)

u think if Oakenfold came to Miami on a Monday night, it would be slammed like it was this past Monday?

Something i noticed is that the Younger Crowd is the one that likes Paul Oakenfold, Yes Me being one of the youngest in this board is saying this. But when i mean younger i mean like 16 to like 20, that's whem mainstream is all u can get, Trust me this i would know cause thats the crowd i was in before Loraine showed me the light.

u think if Oakenfold came to Miami on a Monday night, it would be slammed like it was this past Monday?

*think* i was be'ng facetious

accord'ng to whom, is sasha "the most popular dj on the earth"?

magazines, polls, etc. they are biased diego

just the other day, i was flip'ng through ocean drive mag and they said your boy oakie was #1. one shouldn't believe everything they read or hear.

pvd packs crowds in too. is he the most popular? don't think so.

hec> no drama. i just want a "cookie" :laugh: