James and Sasha

pod

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nolimit

who said anything about mags & polls?

the truth of the matter is that Sasha is one of the most popular djs around period the end.

STOP PULLING MY LEG!

your the one who said something bout mags & polls

and u didn't say one of the most popular dj's; U said, "THE" most popular dj"

choose your words carefully next time playboy

which leg am i pull'ng?

gotta side with Diego on this one. Sasha is, probably, one of the most popular DJs on earth and it wasn't as much of a gamble as Carm thought it was (seeing that he was the headliner). However, the night SERVED IT'S PURPOSE all the way around.....

MONEY was made

Zabiela was introduced to Miami (and LOVED by them) :D

Sasha pleased the masses

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i've got a point...

who gives a shit?

thank you Frank...anyone wanna get back on the topic?...maybe a comment or two on the bad-ass combination of breaks and house zabiela threw down or maybe how bad-ass Sasha spun?

after the turnout of delta heavy, this was a bit of a gamble. things havn't been filling up here as they have in years past. as a rule of thumb, booking anything in august til labor day is a HUGE gamble. add to that a monday night. i don't care who the dj is.

and to add a bit to the other "most" popular dj. down here, tenaglia rules the roost. and i'm sorry to say, PVD will probably come in a very close second. i'd be willing to bet it's the same in nyc. i know sasha wouldn't be pulling a crowd up there every friday night the way danny does. and PVD was always the biggest night at twilo. facts.

Originally posted by Nolimit

did u like the iio track james??

dont worry, i won't make fun of you.

i was stating that the crowd really dug the track, but since you mentioned it... i do like the new iio track. the mix that sashas been playing is great. and the best part about it is that version will not be released. i liked rapture too before it was killed by every dj on the planet, then picked up 6 months later by every commercial radio station in the country. but don't run and hide diego, i too remember you digging rapture. you and billy. i bet he's not ashamed to admit it though.

but don't worry, i won't make fun of you either. ;):laugh:

Originally posted by james954

and to add a bit to the other "most" popular dj. down here, tenaglia rules the roost. and i'm sorry to say, PVD will probably come in a very close second. i'd be willing to bet it's the same in nyc. i know sasha wouldn't be pulling a crowd up there every friday night the way danny does. and PVD was always the biggest night at twilo. facts.

thank you james ("the don")

that is exactly what i said privately

man, suxs when you're wrong...

Originally posted by bbflux

gotta side with Diego on this one. Sasha is, probably, one of the most popular DJs on earth and it wasn't as much of a gamble as Carm thought it was (seeing that he was the headliner). However, the night SERVED IT'S PURPOSE all the way around.....

MONEY was made

Zabiela was introduced to Miami (and LOVED by them) :D

Sasha pleased the masses

in 16 words or less, perfect barbie!

just to clarify for those that might not know. diego and myself go way back. we just talk shit to each other for fun. besides, i'm the only one who knows that deep down inside, diego really misses miami and wishes more than anything in the world he could return to the best city in the united states. but unfortunately he owes several loan sharks down here an ass load of money. that's the real reason he left for second nyc best several years ago. ;)

Originally posted by vicman

so where the hell is joey's review? did the punk show up last night?

Yo - I saw the same sh*t Friday @Buzz. Besides, I've got to save my energy, I'm doing Avalon in Boston in September, the Danny Howells Halloween party in October (long live the bunny), and possibly (if I live up to the challenge) Chile for New Years ---------------> I guess it just depends how big of a crackhead am I?

I'm itching for some Billy 'bad ass' Patrick action.....whoop-whoop!

*Stacey get the Febreeze ready b/c it's going to be a long weekend!