Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got a speeding ticket

Originally posted by manji318

Yup, just got hit with a speeding ticket on I287 going to work in NY, 89 on 55 zone. I flashed my pba card and no luck

-Tom

Man that blows sorry to hear that :( I work rite near there. I get off at the mahwah exit i saw alot of pigs out today.

hmmm last time i got a ticket whaata dick.

coming home from work was like 2 am. cop pulls me over (had no DL at the time) but had the actual DL with me. cop looks at it and say " oh i guess you moved from linden" So i said you know me, he says yeah i know you from seeing you around.

that night 8 cops on duty i knew all but him. Still didnt let me go.

so he takes me in. Sergant walks in looks at me and looks at him and says why did you bring him here. cop puts head down. now its like 6 am ( im in lock up door is wide open no cuffs on lol sound asleep) now i hear someone say get up. its my neighbor ( cheif of police) he says go home this guy is a real asshole takes the ticket and rips it up. then says becareful everywhere isnt linden lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm last time i got a ticket whaata dick.

coming home from work was like 2 am. cop pulls me over (had no DL at the time) but had the actual DL with me. cop looks at it and say " oh i guess you moved from linden" So i said you know me, he says yeah i know you from seeing you around.

that night 8 cops on duty i knew all but him. Still didnt let me go.

so he takes me in. Sergant walks in looks at me and looks at him and says why did you bring him here. cop puts head down. now its like 6 am ( im in lock up door is wide open no cuffs on lol sound asleep) now i hear someone say get up. its my neighbor ( cheif of police) he says go home this guy is a real asshole takes the ticket and rips it up. then says becareful everywhere isnt linden lol

Don't you wish every town had cops like linden cops? 99% of them don't give a shit what your'e doing unless of course your'e killing someone!! Some with Roselle cop!! I drive through linden/roselle everyday on my way home doing 55 down St. George!! When I get into Cranford though it's another story!!

Linden cops are pretty cool. kinda didnt hurt too much my uncle and the mayor were good friends, the town atty lived next door the cheif of police was a few doors down and most of the cops were people from town i grew up with.

Cranford is another story all together talk about a nightmare for police.

I lived in Cranford all my life and I know almost every cop but they are all still all Assholes. The street I live at one time had 5 cops live on it!! In a way it was good b/c I grew up with cops around all the time!! The one that lived down the block was 2 years older than me and we would hang out so I would meet all the other cops. Even though a lot of them know me they can still be rough on me!! If you are not from this town though you ARE getting pulled over and getting a ticket for something!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by manji318

Yup, just got hit with a speeding ticket on I287 going to work in NY, 89 on 55 zone. I flashed my pba card and no luck

-Tom

Advice:

Try this next time,

Don't flash. Ask if he will HONOR your travel/safety card.........

Just giving it to them makes them mad... Follow???? :D

The cop is at the same spot 7 out of 10 times and I just got careless and try to pass a truck and toyota camry, also it took him close to 30 minutes to write me that one speeding ticket.

I might invest in radar detector, Valetine 1,passport 8500 or bel980.

-Tom